Anyone else...

Online Users: 1,301 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 21

Ariana1228 Posts : 281 Registered: 3/2/08
Re: Anyone else...
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 12:41 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

• Marrying someone younger than them? Yes - he is almost 5 months younger than me.

• Waiting to finish school before making it official? Yes we got engaged while we are in school but we are waiting until we finish our master's to get married.
  • Having an autumn themed wedding? Nope- spring!
  • More excited than he is? We're both the same. When it comes to certain details I get more excited than he does, but that's expected.
  • Worried you will go over budget? Yes!!! We both budget our money very well, but I am sure that we will go over budget.

Rose217 Posts : 474 Registered: 8/9/08
    Posted: Feb 4, 2009 6:05 PM Go to message in response to: Ariana1228

1) I'm only 6 months older than him.
    2) Engaged before graduation and married after--unless his graduation follows mine by more than a year.
    3) As far as setting goes, outdoor weddings in either Yosemite or during autumn would be amazing. However, I don't think we'll wait for the fall and our families are too big to travel across the country (my side alone totals 100 close relatives!), so it'll probably be an outdoor summer deal.
    4) We're both excited-- just thinking about our married life always puts him in a good mood, and I enjoy planning for it!
    5) A budget... no idea what ours will be yet, except that it'll be small and it helps that we're not big spenders anyway. We're going to DIY as much as possible.

bunniekrissy Posts : 10 Registered: 1/16/09
    Posted: Feb 4, 2009 7:41 PM Go to message in response to: Vanessaleigh

• Marrying someone younger than them? {color:#000000}Yes, he is two months younger than me.
    • {color:#ff00ff}Waiting to finish school before making it official? {color:#000000}Not only that, waiting until he has a good job. I graduated one year before him and already knew I wanted to marry him. Just before he graduated the major discussions started. We've been together 4 years and he graduated in June.
    • {color:#ff00ff}Having an autumn themed wedding? {color:#000000}Our wedding will likely be in Autumn, but I doubt we will have it as a theme exactly.
    • {color:#ff00ff}More excited than he is? {color:#000000}Not officially engaged quite yet so the wedding planning has not begun, that is yet to be determined.
    • {color:#ff00ff}Worried you will go over budget? {color:#000000}My parents are generously paying for our wedding so whatever they decide they can afford will be what it is.
      {color}

Stephorse Posts : 138 Registered: 1/31/08
    Posted: Feb 4, 2009 9:20 PM Go to message in response to: Vanessaleigh

Marrying someone younger than them? Yes. He is a year and a half younger than I am.
    Waiting until done with school to make it offical? Yes. We got engaged while he was still in school, and we are waiting until he is done with his masters.
    Our wedding is a summer wedding and not a fall wedding, but he graduated early and I'm teacher, hence the summer wedding :-)
    I am defitnately more excited than he is! He is very excited about being married to me and planning the honeymoon, but he's not as excited about the wedding as I am.

MrsJohnson2010 Posts : 37 Registered: 1/4/09
    Posted: Feb 4, 2009 10:49 PM Go to message in response to: Vanessaleigh

Yes
    No
    No
    Yes
    DEFINITELY!

(Hilarious post!)

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
    Posted: Feb 4, 2009 11:14 PM Go to message in response to: Vanessaleigh

• Marrying someone younger than them? No he's a year older
    • Waiting to finish school before making it official? No, I've been out of grad school for 4+ years
    • Having an autumn themed wedding? No, but it would have been nice
    • More excited than he is? Nope, he wants his say
    • Worried you will go over budget? I refused to do so as my budget was set

Flusher of POOP and Member

MrsLizSteplowsk... Posts : 81 Registered: 1/14/09
    Posted: Feb 5, 2009 6:06 AM Go to message in response to: Vanessaleigh

• {color:#ff00ff}Marrying someone younger than them?{color:#000000}{color:#000000} NO
      {color}
    • Waiting to finish school before making it official? NO
    • Having an autumn themed wedding? NO
    • More excited than he is? Depends on the day
    • Worried you will go over budget? LOL HECK NO

Smile{color:#0000cc}Fate Loves the FearlessSmile
    Edited by: Libby82989 on Feb 5, 2009 6:06 AM

Edited by: Libby82989 on Feb 5, 2009 6:09 AM

RSS

Thank You
    for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com