HELP HELP!!!

Online Users: 1,327 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Re: HELP HELP!!!
Posted: Jan 12, 2009 9:12 PM Go to message in response to: Sharkgirllovesc...

I'm happy you got the dress that you wanted!
You seem absolutely ecstatic so it was definitely the right choice

as much as I found the basque wasitline of the second dress absolutely flattering on you, when I looked at it again I changed my mind and decided I like the second one. You also look more happy in the first one which is ultimately what is important.

Before when I commented I didn't realize that it was just a money issue and making other people happy that made you choose the second dress, I thought it was because you liked it.

I hope we get to see pictures of you at your wedding!

Sharkgirllovesc... Posts : 39 Registered: 12/5/08
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 2:11 AM Go to message in response to: BrighterThanSun...

Thanks everyone for the advice.

Ultimately, I knew deep down that if I chose the second dress (which LOL IS the second dress in the picture) I would be looking back at that first one like I did five years ago (when I renewed my vows to my first husband). So I knew I was making a mistake by going with the second one.

I will try really really hard to post pics on here from the wedding but it's six and a half months away (EEEEK!!!) so I will try try try my best (maybe everyone interested should click on "watch thread" that way when I do post....you can see them LOL)

THANKS!!

Lilmisssouthern... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/12/08
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 9:07 AM Go to message in response to: Sharkgirllovesc...

Shark- I like the Way the second dress elongates your torso... However I would be distraught If I had chosen a dress just because someone else said it looked better. I would always have it in the back of my mind that I miss my first choice. if it gives you butterflies and fireworks then go with your gut.

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

http://www.mywedding.com/shannonandbrandon<magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

TigerBride515 Posts : 482 Registered: 10/15/08
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 9:46 AM Go to message in response to: Sharkgirllovesc...

Shark - I'm glad you were able to get the dress that you wanted! It's obvious that you're really excited about it!

preview photopreview image

preview image

ChrisBride Posts : 33 Registered: 1/14/09
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 4:30 PM Go to message in response to: HollySunshine

Perfect choice! I think you look absolutely beautiful in the first one...If you have those warm fuzzy feelings for that specific dress than thats the one you need to be wearing on the big day =)
Love is all you need...

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine