HELP !!!! I Didn't Poop Rainbows and Butterflies.

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 65

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Re: HELP !!!! I Didn't Poop Rainbows and Butterflies.
Posted: Jan 12, 2009 2:41 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

I can't even blame that on the Jersey in me I am just pitiful. Please forgive me.

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

wedding ticker

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 8:08 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Okay, so I have been called a lot of things on this site because of my directness. I enjoy it when I am called a B^%#@, I had fun when I was a drone and part of the Mushroom Cult. I liked it when Kelley was Queen of the Boards and I was just one of her blind followers. I even got a a chuckle when I was an old hag. I have not gotten upset when told I was mean, or catty or even snotty. But I have to draw the line at WHITE TRASH. I don't have a problem with the WHITE part but come on do I have to be trash?

wedding ticker

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 9:18 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

HHAHAHA

So my Dh one time todl this joke that he had been DYING to tell as I'm from NJ - He said awwww, not all Jersey girls are trash - trash gets picked up.

Yeah - he got in trouble for that.

Anyhow, I think you have a good feel for me and know about MY directness. :-) So it's a quality that I appreciate.

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 9:22 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Kennys - all I can say is consider the source.

Don't make me go Brooklyn on you. I have brass knuckles and I know how to use them.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 10:42 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Huh? who called you that? The troll? I really wish someone would just tell me what the heck she said already. I also wish they would just let things play out sometimes instead of deleting everything within minutes. We are adults, we can handle these dumbass trolls ourselves. Jeez at least let us have some fun before you start deleting!

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 10:55 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Well she made two new accounts this morning that they deleted pretty quickly. I think they figured that as she had NOTHING remotely to do with the posts, and was just being offensive, that it might upset newer posters.

I'm pretty sure they deleted both her new accounts this morning, not just the posts, so that deletes everything that they wrote and everything that anyone wrote them.

She called me fat - HAHAHA wow what a news flash? Like I didn't already know. Geesh.

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 11:37 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley, basically she called people on that thread whores, and stuff. She calle AOTB old and told her to go play with her grandkids or something. My favorite was that she said everyone on that thread was white trash. I asked if I was White trash or a whore and then the mods came in and deleted the whole thing. Oh yeah, Kelley she called you fat again. but that was basically all it was up and gone very quickly. I am sure we would have been able to handle it fine on our own and had some fun with it too.

I was really getting a kick out of being called White Trash, I had never been called that before.

wedding ticker

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 11:40 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

PTG, tell your husband all Jersey girls can get picked up depending on how late it is in the evening and how much alcohol has been flowing.

wedding ticker

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 11:43 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

I even got a PM from that chick. Something about me being a slut or something. I mean, really? REALLY? It was funny for like 5 mins, then it just got rude and out of hand.

And PTG, like the NJ joke, but hate it at the same time! I always get SOOOO mad when people make fun of NJ. You cannot judge a state by the ONE road you traveled on i.e. the northern part of the Turnpike. Take that road like 10 miles more, and its like any other state! I live by like 3 farms and DH grew up on a mountain, yes in NJ!

I think the problem is that people hear girls from Staten Island talking and they get us mixed up. Even though I did grow up like 10 miles from Staten Island...but then I should know!

"You know she thrills me with all her charms
When i'm wrapped up in my baby's arms
My little girl gives me everything
I know that some day she'll wear my ring
So don't bother me man i ain't got no time
I'm on my way to see that girl of mine
`cause nothing matters in this whole wide world
When you're in love with a jersey girl"

New Jersey: We have dumps, bays and cement boots and we know how to use 'em

Edited by: NJ4Life on Jan 14, 2009 11:51 AM

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 11:52 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

KOW - Too funny! And TOO true!!

NJ - If we hadn't been together for 2-3 years at that point I might have been more insulted - and I'm from the FARMLAND of South Jersey - and YES it DOES exist!!! LOL

That's crazy that she PMd you. Obviously she was just out to start trouble - actually makes me wonder if it's someone we all know. LOL Not me, but who knows!

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 5:05 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Heres my top 5 guesses of who she could be
1. The reincarnate of Not of this world
2. Some husband whose wife spends too much time on here (too much in his opinion as well all know there is no such thing)
3. a moderator, trying to get attention from other moderators
4.AOTB finally just letting loose. hahaha

Okay I only have 4. Anyone else want to play?

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 5:31 PM Go to message in response to: TanisJ

OMG Tanis I love number 4 too cute and so very possible.

wedding ticker

MrsM2009 Posts : 422 Registered: 3/16/08
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 5:45 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

OMG Tanis, hilarious!! I have a few more guesses....

5. Beach Bum Steph, turned evil with rage because her gorgeous hunk of a fiance left her
6. The FH of that 18 year old who though she was mature enough to get married a couple of months ago (anyone else remember that??)
7. A FMIL who, not content with trying to poison board members with bad lunch meat, has decided to poison us with the foulest language possible :)

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 6:00 PM Go to message in response to: MrsM2009

Well isnt this just lovely.....

I just got a PM of my very own from the troll. I definately think its someone who has been on here awhile and knows us, knows who we are, and just hates us for some reason lol. Whoever it is, its just retarded and not even funny. Its too stupid to even find insulting either, its just immature babble with zero merit. This person needs a life.

LOOK YOU SLUT,YES I DID CALL YOU FAT BECAUSE YOU ARE FAT AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE. SO NEXT TIME B4 YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH HOW ABOUT YOU USE THAT ENERGY AND RUN YOUR FAT ASS AROUND THE PARK? OR GO GET ON A TREADMILL OR SOMETHING? YOU BIG FAT ASS WHALE, YOU NEED TO STOP EATING AT MCDONALDS YOU ARE ALREADY A FATT ASS LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 6:14 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Ok, Jersey girls...I claim the right to hate New Jersey, having driven the entire turnpike many times. I also hate most of Maryland, the entire useless state of Delaware, southern NY, and the entire state of Connecticut. Oh, and Pennsylvania. I hate PA more than most other states, except for Pittsburgh. Basically, I hate any state I have to drive through to get to somewhere I'm going. They're all in my way.

I didn't get a PM from the troll! I feel so left out! :(

DaisypathWedding Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine