Where to get married in Aruba

Online Users: 1,342 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 20

OxanaOrchid Posts : 2 Registered: 9/5/12
Re: Where to get married in Aruba
Posted: Sep 5, 2012 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: vics

Hi,
Please tell me how was your wedding? Where did you stay? How did you like your wedding planner?

Thank you!

OxanaOrchid Posts : 2 Registered: 9/5/12
Posted: Sep 5, 2012 5:46 PM Go to message in response to: ArubaBride2010

Please tell me if you found the nice place for your wedding? We are planning to have wedding in July - August next year. Probably about 20 guests... I am really confused. I don't know what to start with. Travel agents are saying that it is too early to book trip for summer

Thank you!!!

JuliaWillsons Posts : 27 Registered: 9/9/12
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 1:30 AM Go to message in response to: ArubaBride2010

JuliaWillsons Posts : 27 Registered: 9/9/12
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 3:13 AM Go to message in response to: ArubaBride2010

GEL Posts : 2 Registered: 9/15/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 12:52 AM Go to message in response to: OxanaOrchid

We just recently had our wedding in Sunny Aruba and are we glad we did. We stayed at the Hyatt but had our wedding planned by Arlette Oduber who did a perfect job. Our wedding ceremony took place on the Eagle Beach, a nice stretch of white sandy beach with very few people around so it felt very intimate. She truly made our day a special one with all the details we requested. We decided to hire the vendors locally since they know all the ins and out of the island and we are so glad we did. Our photographer Elnathan Hijmering did a spectacular job and captured every bit of the wedding celebration. We received our pictures within a few days and they are extremely beautiful. Our officiant was Geoffrey and he performed a very nice ceremony and had me crying before I knew. Our reception was at the Surfside Marina and our 67 guests all had a blast and enjoyed the culinary creativity of the kitchen. If you are looking for a gorgeous wedding destination locations, go Aruba.

Nancy Posts : 5 Registered: 5/16/06
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 7:04 PM Go to message in response to: OxanaOrchid

Hi, I will be happy to answer your questions. Our travel agency, which specializes in Destination Weddings, have arranged many weddings for brides on this forum. Call me whenever you like.
Nancy
Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine