The waiting game is not for type A women!

Online Users: 1,263 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 47

VivaLasVegasBride Posts : 52 Registered: 1/9/09
Re: The waiting game is not for type A women!
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 9:10 PM Go to message in response to: digwriter

Congrats!!! I know I'm a little late wishing you congrats, but I've been away for a bit.

loveisjoy Posts : 85 Registered: 2/6/09
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 1:08 PM Go to message in response to: digwriter

Don't fret. It's coming soon. I designed my ring, it was finished last week. My boyfriend told me I won't get it anytime soon because I am too anxious, and I know too much already. So I am trying to be patient, and not go by the jeweler's and take a peek at it...

Don't worry as long as the two of you love each other, that is all that matters. My wedding date is scheduled for next year september, and I am already in the planning stages without a ring. Don't let the ring put a strain on your relationship.

1SexyBride2B Posts : 18 Registered: 9/13/07
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 8:57 AM Go to message in response to: digwriter

This is HYSTERICAL because you sound just like me. I'm 31 and we've been dating for NINE YEARS!!!! I've got my spreadsheets, wedding planner, budget, guest list, dress and all lined up. We've been ring shopping for both mine and his BUT STILL NO PROPOSAL. I am trying not to control so much but it is VERY HARD. I am actually debating whether to leave work and go to Tiffany and get him a ring and propose tonight!!! He's much like LL...he's of the philospohy that the wind will carry us where we need to be. I'm more like well if the wind carries us somewhere hot I'll need a bikini and if it's somewhere cool I'll need a jacket. The store should open in an hour and I think I will be driving there in a moment!
1SexyBride2B! Kiss

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine