Is he going to propose to me?, please advise

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

LinzZ Posts : 683 Registered: 12/13/07
Re: Is he going to propose to me?, please advise
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 12:24 PM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

Aunt,
I see your point about keeping the deadline to yourself. I was just explaining that for us, there was no question that it would happen and soon.

I remember another poster who said that her BF pushed back the proposal every time she mentioned getting married "because then she'd be expecting it." That is a guy looking for excuses to put it off and it will never happen. In that case, a personal agreement with yourself about a deadline is important.

Always kiss me goodnight

beautifulbridet... Posts : 2 Registered: 1/7/09
Posted: Jan 7, 2009 5:54 PM Go to message in response to: msbunnie06

hello Im Ali Im new here as well. I think that he may but he's waiting for the perfect time and you're probably right he wont do it in the next few months. I have the same type of problem with my boyfriend he talks to me about marraige and having a future with me but still hasnt proposed to me yet. It'll most likely be sometime later probably this year but it may be late. since he bought you a ring that wasn't an engagement ring oh and holidays are the worst time to get a ring so hope its not along those times. It also depends on how long you've been together as well. Im not sure if this was any help. good luck though.

PV2PHILLIPS2B Posts : 25 Registered: 1/13/09
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 3:31 PM Go to message in response to: SoonToBeHawkins

Here's one for ya... While FH was away at Basic/AIT he & I BOTH wore "fake" engagement rings. We talked about it pretty much the whole time he was gone. Once he got home he didn't talk about it much, but this past week or so he has started talking about it all over again. I somehow got him to go with my best friend and I to see Bride Wars this past weekend and he ended up talking all night about how in 3 weeks I'm going to have a smile from ear to ear... ugh, how is that fair?! Now I'm in complete anticipation for these next 3 weeks to pass to see if he really does propose!

Franko Posts : 128 Registered: 11/15/08
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 4:08 PM Go to message in response to: msbunnie06

Yes I think he might propose you, if he talsk about it constantly

I bought our rings @

Vanessaleigh Posts : 7 Registered: 1/22/09
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 11:06 PM Go to message in response to: msbunnie06

Sounds to me like he's ready. I am waiting on my ring too but only because my BF wants to finish school && get a ring he REALLY likes, he knows what I like && I want him to pick it out because its a reflection of how he feels for me. Maybe he is like my boyfriend && wants to surprise you, Christmas isn't a really "surprising" time, alot of ppl get engaged then so maybe he wants to do it when you least expect it. I wouldnt stress!

KissFuture Mrs. David McMahanKiss

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine