Jamaica Honeymoons ???

Online Users: 1,235 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

FutureSaunders Posts : 95 Registered: 9/18/08
Jamaica Honeymoons ???
Posted: Nov 28, 2008 12:37 PM

We are getting married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on places in Jamaica that were great honeymoon spots? We have been looking at Sandals Negril, but I also want to check out other spots. Anyone suggestions???

Be Blessed!

communist Posts : 26 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: Jamaica Honeymoons ???
Posted: Nov 29, 2008 2:15 AM Go to message in response to: FutureSaunders

FutureSaunders wrote:We are getting married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on places in Jamaica that were great honeymoon spots? We have been looking at Sandals Negril, but I also want to check out other spots. Anyone suggestions???

Be Blessed!

Hello,

For me Jamaica is most beautiful place on this earth, we got married at seattle and my husband arrange a surprise trip to Jamaica after our wedding, i always wish for a beach wedding but some how it couln`t happen, so he planned a holiday at the beach of Jamaica, this was the best beach weddin gift that i have received.

You should book your hotel or resort first, and rest will be arrange by them, so have a gala time.

Regards,

sarah_9

LilTuffGirl Posts : 301 Registered: 11/4/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 2:33 PM Go to message in response to: FutureSaunders

Thats one of the spots we might get married at :) But we are taking a cruise to get there... We were wondering about the area too. I've heard it's very beautiful but a LOT of people trying to sell you stuff.

TiffanyChristop... Posts : 1 Registered: 1/1/09
Posted: Jan 1, 2009 10:06 PM Go to message in response to: FutureSaunders

You can have you wedding at one and say at a other and have fun at all for them if you get with sandals. How I know this cause we have call sandals and talk to them we planning to say at Negril Jamaica. Here is the number for you to call and you can ask for the sandals book that have all there resorts and the sports and at what resorts that sports is at and they have spa the number is 1-800-Sandals(1-800-726-3257).
LaughingTiffany Marshall & Christopher Jones

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 5:41 PM Go to message in response to: FutureSaunders

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine