NWR-The New SEX Thread!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 397

MrsMaldonado Posts : 2,852 Registered: 3/7/07
Re: NWR-The New SEX Thread!
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 12:35 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

I always keep it completely BARE!
I hate hair down there....DH doesn't mind it though, but I'm the one who is picky about it.

Just married!

September 27, 2008

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 1:06 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

What are your (or his) personal preferences on grooming or does it matter to you at all??? I keep myself trimmed and short and I prefer him the same but sometimes he lets it go for awhile lol. He’s expressed to me that he doesn’t like me “bare.”

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket  Photobucket  

Our Wedding Website 

ginmal Posts : 396 Registered: 1/11/08
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 1:22 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Ok...seven pages later.

So on the question of how important sex is...it is VERY important to us. We have been together 8 years (living together) and still have sex at LEAST 3-4 times a week.

We have no issues with one or the other not wanting it. DH wants it ALL the time...he gets hard just watching me change clothes, or bend over to get something from the oven (if my shorts are short enough)....he wants it ALL the time. The only issue we have is our daughter...she is 8, so we have to wait for her to go to bed...or have early morning sex....etc.

As far as grooming....I leave a "landing strip"...I like to be very shaved for the most part...I do not like body hair on myslef...I shave EVERYTHING every day. DH keeps himself trimmed...I have a no-bush rule in my house and bedroom. LOL...

Bless your own day, leave mine alone!Innocent

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 1:43 PM Go to message in response to: cyadi83

Oh my God, girls-you are too funny! I hope nobody is getting offended! I'm not-I find these posts informative yet amusing!Smile

Linda Jo and Dean-July 19, 2008

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 1:46 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Hahaha DrmComeTru! I'm so glad this thread helped "inspire" your sex life! Yippee!

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 1:52 PM Go to message in response to: ginmal

"We have no issues with one or the other not wanting it. DH wants it ALL the time...he gets hard just watching me change clothes, or bend over to get something from the oven (if my shorts are short enough)....he wants it ALL the time. The only issue we have is our daughter...she is 8, so we have to wait for her to go to bed...or have early morning sex....etc"

Wow-I could have written that word for word. I know that it bugs some girls to have their husband/future husband come on to them when they're doing dishes or changing. I have NEVER had that before with any other boyfriend. Just to have Dean come up to me and start kissing my neck while I'm busy really turns me on.

We have the same issue with my stepson. If he's around, we can't do anything because the computer is right next to the bedroom and he's on MySpace when he's not in riding around with his new license and truck. I am kinda glad he got his license and truck in a way cuz that gives us more time to ourselves.

sk127 Posts : 325 Registered: 5/13/08
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 2:01 PM Go to message in response to: MrsMaldonado

DH shaves me..he actually likes to do it..and i like it do since he can actually see what hes doing. but the last time he did a landing strip on me lol..it was something different.

as for the butt loving..that can defenetly be fun..too bad i cant even bother with it..i found buttlube that works great..too bad i didnt read the ingrediants until i broke out and became sick..it had red dye in it! im allergic to it..and i have tried non scented ones..they dont numb enough..go figure.

ok i got  a question for oyu ladies since seriously i have no where to turn to this question..but before i ask my personal question..uh how open can we get here? i mean heck i know were open now but i need to know my limits on the board???

live life to the fullest for the future is scarse

Ashleyanne2010 Posts : 447 Registered: 5/3/08
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 2:27 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

sk- i'm totally anticipating your question now! go for it!

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 2:31 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

ski-Nobody is hurting each other here or being cruel. We're here to help one another! I think that if it's not unsuitable, the Moderators would edit it, anyway. So go for it. What is your question?

sk127 Posts : 325 Registered: 5/13/08
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

aww i love you guys lol..ok this isnt DHs fault..he kept blaming himself for the longest time..but it is ME. im either desensitized or over sensitive..not sure which..when it comes to oral..i cant get off easily..he goes down on me for a good bit..then i have to play with myself while hes also playing with me down there.thats the only way i can get off and it dont work all the time either.

me and bob used to get along when i was single a little too much i guess..at times its extremly sensitive to the point i tell him to stop or atleast dont go near that spot.

its been a problem for a l ong while..but DH was the only guy that took his time to help me figure things out..and from what i have heard from other woman..that over using a bob can do permanet damage when it comes to the sensitivity issue.

maybe im wrong? just wasnt sure if anyone else is also having this problem..its aggrivating for both of us..but after a while he finally stopped blaming himself thinking it was something he was doing wrong.

live life to the fullest for the future is scarse

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 3:10 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

Ski-I don't think there's anything wrong with either of you. That just happens to "work" for you. Some men think they're a "failure" or "not good enough", so it kinda hurts the ego a little bit, in my opinion.

Oh, call me old, but I'm not sure what a bob is! Splain! 

As far as being sensitive (if this is what you mean) I personally DON'T like to be touched. I'm one of those few women who can't wear a tampon. I never did. I can't stand the thought of something shoved up inside of me for a period of time. Uggh!  

Try to think of something that really turns you on, like when you got yourself off by yourself. I think the problem will go away eventually.

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 3:22 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

LOL...Linda Jo - BOB = Battery Operated Boyfriend..ie - vibrator.

Ski - On ethings that helps me if I can't get to that point is to think about something sexy. For instance I read erotic stories...not the lovey dovey stories the down right dirty in graphic detail stories (A good  book is Erotic stories A-z ....it has a short sex story for each letter of the alphabet) So I have a bunch of those stories in my head so when DH is givin goral or we are having sex I sort of will read the story in it's graphic in my head (one that relates to what we are doing) and that will help give me that little "push" over.

But, really if you TRY too hard you will not orgasm. YOu need to relax and just left nature take it's course...don't tense up or try to force it along....like I said think extra dirty while doing dirty deeds helps alot too.

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 3:32 PM Go to message in response to: MrsPJM3

Can I ask a loaded question?  (watching a TV show made me think of this, and it seems like this is the best thread to talk about it).

This is for those of you (ie most of us) who find sex very important in a relationship.  What would you do if something happened to your husband (say, got paralyed from the waist down) and could no longer have sex with you?  Do you think this would really badly affect your marriage (even if just for a short time?) 

For me, I personally find intercourse overrated, lol.  It's the sexual experience in general I like, so for me, it we could come up with "alternatives" to love-making, I would be fine.  I'm just curious (and this is with NO judgement) as to how others would react.

Obviuosly, it would suck on some level for everyone . Just wondering how others would handle it.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 3:34 PM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

Bird...if he ever knock on wood were injured and parlized from the waist down I could still sit on his face Surprised

Really.

But, I would handle it just fine...there are still things you can do that to ME count as sex that don't directly involve a penis.

Ashleyanne2010 Posts : 447 Registered: 5/3/08
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 3:37 PM Go to message in response to: ginmal

hahaha, thanks for the clarification gin... i got it just because of the context but at first i was wondering who "bob" was! lol

sk, as for the sensitivity question... i did some research:

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/f/sex_question38.htm

Basically, every site said that it's not likely that vibrators will affect that area but that little to no research has been done on it

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine