MARRIED WITH PICS !

Online Users: 1,355 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

MrsTaraschi Posts : 190 Registered: 10/11/07
MARRIED WITH PICS !
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 9:55 PM

Hi Everyone

We got married 10/10/08 and had a perfect day.  Everything went as planned, the weather was beautiful for our garden ceremony.  We were so pleased with everything.  Here are a few pictures from our day that family have sent.

Message was edited by: MrsTaraschi Message was edited by: MrsTaraschi

Message was edited by: MrsTaraschi

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Re: MARRIED WITH PICS !
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 10:37 PM Go to message in response to: MrsTaraschi

I know I already said this on the oct brides thread, but your whole wedding looked sooooo pretty!  I can't wait to see more of the professional ones! 

YAY for october brides!! 

http://www.chrisandsarah2008.net

wedding ticker

hellokitty4ever Posts : 740 Registered: 6/6/07
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 11:59 PM Go to message in response to: MrsTaraschi

Wow Mrs. T.  The setting is absolutely gorgeous.  Congratulations!

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 12:10 AM Go to message in response to: MrsTaraschi

MrsT - everything looks gorgeous including you. What a beautiful ceremony and atmosphere. I love outdoor weddings. Cant wait to see more pics. Congrats!

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 8:36 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Thank you everyone!  It was the most amazing day ever.  The weather was unusually warm , the sun brilliant.  The kids all behaved..ha ha, except for a few snickers at you may now kiss your bride ;)

It was a second wedding for us both and it was just perfect.  After the garden ceremony and some pics outside we moved into the carriage house for champagne and everyone mingled, being such a small wedding, we were able to get a picture with every guest.  We then had cake, cookies, coffee and tea for everyone and after 2 hours it was over and my HUSBAND and I walked around the grounds, still dressed in our wedding clothes, had some more champagne and then went to our suite to enjoy the hot tub!  We had a wonderful dinner in town given to us by the bed and breakfast and enjoyed the weekend there.  We came home Sunday afternoon and today we are getting ready to go horseback riding and tomm we leave to stay at another bed and breakfast in the Delaware Water Gap to complete our honeymoon.

Thank you everyone for your compliments, for the first time in my life on my wedding day, I truly felt beautiful and like a princess....I hope all future brides get to experience that feeling!

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 7:31 PM Go to message in response to: MrsTaraschi

awwww I love these pics! What a GREAT ceremony and everything is so beautiful including you! Do you have more pics yet?

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket 

taken in Galveston 3.5 months before Hurricane Ike destroyed the island

Our Wedding Website 

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 8:57 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

no, we are still waiting for more pictures.  the ones posted were from family. The B&B was suppossed to have the pics on cd for us before we left after the weekend, however they werent ready yet.  We didnt have a professional photographer, it was the wedding planner at the B&B who took all the pics for us, but when i get more, I will post them.

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 9:08 PM Go to message in response to: MrsTaraschi

MrsT-

Your wedding looked simple but elegant! I haven't read all the posts yet but is that your cute little baby?

You guys looks so cute and happy together. Here's to a lifetime of happiness!

Linda Jo and Dean-July 19, 2008

Click to See Our Photo Album and Vows Video

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o465/RanAway2Maine

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 9:14 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

thank you Linda Jo~

The baby is my 4 month old niece, isnt she just precious???  The other pictures are our kids, my husband has 2 and I have 2.

thanks for the compliments and best wishes on your new marriage too :)

NotOfThisWorld Posts : 153 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 9:28 PM Go to message in response to: MrsTaraschi

aww i'm sooo happy for you! your wedding looked beautiful and so did you! congratulations Mrs T. how does it feel? must be awesome to finally be married! ahhhh i cant wait!

ilove.gif picture by Khrystyne

USMC Fiancee

(I can legally mess with government property:)

Surviving our first deployment

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine