Married with pics!!!

Online Users: 1,289 guest(s), 4 user(s). Replies: 24

soontobemrsnye Posts : 240 Registered: 3/2/08
Married with pics!!!
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 6:29 PM

Here are a few from my awesome wedding day! It was everything I hoped it would be with a few minor problems that I wouldn't let bother me. We met eachother at Lake Michigan for some pics and then had the ceremony in his sister's backyard. It rained Friday and Sat. night (late) so we had a beautiful day. I ended up getting oil on my dress before the ceremony when we took pics in my brother in laws 1979 mercedes. I almost started to cry and then let it go. I am so glad I let it go, didn't want to ruin my day. There were other minor things that happened involving the reception site but everything else went great. For my center pieces I had big goblets with candy and scoopers and everyone loved it. The quests mingled with eachother and ate all the candy! It was a great idea instead of doing the candy buffet. I want to do it all over again, it was so fun. I know there are a couple other girls who got married Saturday, I hope your days went well too! Ok sorry some pics are cut off but if you click on them, you'll be able to see them.

dress Pictures, Images and Photos lake Pictures, Images and Photoslake Pictures, Images and Photoslake Pictures, Images and Photoslake Pictures, Images and Photosrings Pictures, Images and Photosdress Pictures, Images and Photoswedding Pictures, Images and Photoswedding Pictures, Images and Photos

Message was edited by: soontobemrsnye Message was edited by: soontobemrsnye

Message was edited by: soontobemrsnye

brix24 Posts : 165 Registered: 8/3/08
Re: Married with pics!!!
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 6:42 PM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

WOW! you looked gorgeous! i loved your wedding colors - pink and brown? the photos are great and the cake, dress, your hair looked lovely - will you provide us with more detals of the big day and how it all went? the first dance? the ceremony? the speeches?

free happiness with every moment!

savex389 Posts : 506 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 6:51 PM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

BEAUTIFUL! i thought the first picture was the model wearing the dress! i love how fun your pictures are!

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 7:06 PM Go to message in response to: savex389

Absolutely gorgeous! Your photographer did a great job and your wedding looks like it was absolutely lovely! I'd love to see more pictures!!

http://www.chrisandsarah2008.net

wedding ticker

LisaSummerBride2B Posts : 126 Registered: 8/10/08
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 7:11 PM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

Wow!! Your pictures turned out great! You two look so happy together! Congratulations!!!!!!! 

-Lisa-

When is my wedding

Jade1107 Posts : 205 Registered: 9/1/07
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 7:18 PM Go to message in response to: LisaSummerBride2B

Wow - you look absolutely gorgeous! I love your dress and hair and especially the shot of you both on the swings! 

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 8:24 PM Go to message in response to: brix24

Thank you all for your sweet compliments. Yes, our colors were brown and pink. I do not have any more pics at the moment because I can not copy and paste from the photographers site. I will have more at a later time. I guess I am not good with details cause I don't know what else to write. Well the first dance felt akward because I just felt werid dancing in front if everyone and we didn't do a traditional slow song. We did a rock song that is somehwat slow yet fits our personality and has meaning to us.  But then I did a polka with my dad instead of your traditional slow song and it was soooooo fun and everyone loved that. The ceremony was perfect. I cried walking down the aisle and my uncle married us and he did great. It was a very short ceremony that included a reading from his aunt and a wine ceremony. We wrote our vows which were short and sweet because that's who we are. I cried during his aunt's reading because she mentioned those who are deceased and my grandma from poland who alomost passed the day before our wedding but she is being tough right now. The speeches were given from my sister who did a great job and another from his best man who has know him for 16 years and has known me for 10 therefore making the speech sentimental and fun for both of us. He knows both of us together more than anyone.  I danced all night and want to do it again. It is everything people say it is, the best day ever and otheers make you feel so important.

HillyBride92008 Posts : 207 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 10:51 AM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

Congrats! You looked absolutely beautiful! I love the pic on the swings!!!

~ Formerly CCFPrincessBride~

Hillary & Sean~ September 20, 2008 Laughing

Babilu Posts : 26 Registered: 9/9/08
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 11:20 AM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! You both looked sooooo happy, like it was the most exciting day ever! (and I am sure it was). The swing picture is hilarious...I loved it! CONGRATS!

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 11:42 AM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

Congradulations! I swear I thought they were pictures off an ad! You looked amazing! So happy for you!

Seeing other people's recent weddings is freaking me out! I'm so ready for this...I have 16 days and counting! 

I still can't get over how beautiful the 2 of you look! I can only hope for the same!

Here is the link to our HONEYMOON SUITE- FOR 6 DAYS AND 5 NIGHTS

http://www.motion-vr.com/tourm.aspx?tn=445&cp=1&b=1&la=0&fl=1 

Posted: Sep 11, 2008 8:36 PM Go to message in response to: nanette927

Thanks again for all the kind compliments. I can't wait till the rest of you Sept. brides have your day. It was the best day of my life and it will be yours too. It's was worth all the stress even though I regretted not eloping at times. You feel so loved by everyone. Nanette you and your hubby will look just stunning. Once everything comes together, you'll see! Good Luck!!!

Just Married and loving it!!!

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 8:47 PM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

You guys look so happy, congrats.

The La Kickin' Loosers are gonna kick everyone out of our way of reaching the top prize, so watch out!

DeezNuttiest Posts : 200 Registered: 1/10/08
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 1:02 AM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

you look so stunning and those are some awesome poses, love em!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Why does November 1st seem sooooooooo far away?????

MichelleandRob Posts : 194 Registered: 5/12/08
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 11:22 AM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

Beautiful! You two look so comfortable and happy with each other. Congratulations and I hope you two can come back to this site in 20 years and tell your story all over again.
wedding ticker

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 12:20 PM Go to message in response to: soontobemrsnye

Your wedding looked gorgeous! I love the colors, the dress, and especially the cake! Congrats!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket 

taken in Galveston 3.5 months before Hurricane Ike destroyed the island

Our Wedding Website

"When you're working with glitter, expect to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts." - Demetri Martin

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine