I am wifey...

Online Users: 1,361 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 23

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
I am wifey...
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 7:52 PM

Hi ladies,  We are home and so happy..... Our wedding was so beautiful.....  There were some up's and downs but nothing was going to ruin this special day, nor did it... not even CSIL and believe me she tried to be the center of attention and it was nice to have so many people there to block her actions...  I was very disappointed with the venue coordinator who took over for the one who was originally there when I booked the venue...She was so unprofessional and actually made me cry the day before the wedding because she basiclly called me a liar....  but on the up side by the end of the weekend I was told she was being let go, there were too many complaints against her...  But other than her everything was beautiful....

http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo291/aplutoman/wedding/

http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo291/aplutoman/reception/

http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo291/aplutoman/getting%20ready/

I hope this works...  I created different folders so hopefull you can see them all...  These are not the professional pics but many from the family and friends who took them...

BB2008

AUGUST 16, 2008 

I AM GETTING TO MARRY MY BEST FRIEND!!! YEAH!!!

Message was edited by: BriansBride2008

Love2u Posts : 1,661 Registered: 10/24/07
Re: I am wifey...
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 8:03 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Congratulations!  I'm glad things went well.  I can't wait to look at your photos (I have to wait until I get home).

Love2uKiss

118 63 8 47
RSVP Date September 24

kowgirlbride Posts : 52 Registered: 3/30/08
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 8:09 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Wow, everything looked so fantastic!! You were gorgeous!!! I think the color of the bridesmaid dresses was so cool. So happy you had a good day. Congratulations!!!!!

Bonnie & Cory  August 2nd, 2008

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 8:17 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Pics look great! Congrats!  You looked beautiful and the colors were great!

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 8:56 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Awwwww BB- Thanks for sharing your pics.  I, too, had a day of coordinator change.  I just found out.  I'm not crazy over the new lady, but we'll keep our fingers crossed.

You look so beautiful.  Congrats!

rubyred1 Posts : 968 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 8:58 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Congratulations!!!!!!!!  I love the dresses!

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao Tzu

Brooke051609 Posts : 723 Registered: 12/31/07
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 10:09 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

BriansBride!!! So glad everything went well for you! Pictures looked great!! 

LittleRoo Posts : 1,054 Registered: 2/17/07
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 12:19 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Yay!!

I've been checking every day to see if you were back yet.  I was thinking about you on the 16th.  Sorry the new person wasn't any good.  That really sucks.  I am going to look at the pics now.  I was just so excited to welcome you back.

Who's that little couple just sittin' on my wedding cake?

Go Kelliza--cha cha cha...and JAZZ HANDS!!

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 7:47 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Yay !!!!! Congrats and best wishes.  Sorry about the coordinator.  I am glad everything went well.  Your pictures are lovely.  You two look so happy.  I loved the cake too very pretty.  I wish you happiness for all you days.  You deserve it.

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

bridesrocks Posts : 478 Registered: 9/25/07
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 8:17 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

congrats you look beautiful!  Glad to know your day went well!
Until I marry my Rockstar!

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 8:56 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Congrats!  You looked beautiful and happy.  And I'm so glad you focused on what was important rather than the items that could have brought you down!

Misty

Create a wedding ticker

http://johnandmisty.ourweddingday.com

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 9:33 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

With all the stuff youve been through lately with life, Im so happy to hear your Wedding Day was beautiful and drama-free.

Love the colors on the dresses and your dress sash - the cake is gorgeous - it looks like everyone had a blast. Favorite moments for you? What was your First Dance song? etc etc...

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 11:45 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Congrats, everything looks beautiful, love the dresses, your bouquet, and the colors too!!!  Glad it all worked out even with the coordinator issues.  :)

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 12:03 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley,

It's hard to choose just one favorite moment.  It could be DH knocking on the hotel room door at 3 am begging my mom to let him in the night before the wedding because he can't sleep without me, or possibly when I walked down the ilse and saw him crying when he saw me, or the cute little way when I walked up to him and took his hand he just gave me a nervous little first date kinda Hi, or how I had to tell him to put my ring on because he was shaking so much and didn't know what to do next.  Or his toast at the reception, better yet his reaction to the poem I wrote for him and read to him at the reception, or my 9 year old daughter asking for the mic during the toasts to tell us both how much she loves us and how happy she is..  See there were so many....  Our first dance was to "I see you in a different light" by Doug Stone, which was fitting for us since we met at work.  My father and I did not do the traditional father daughter dance....  It was cool how it worked out... We started out like we were going to dance and then the DJ changed the song and we sang J-LO and JRule's "I'm real"...  as soon as I get the video I will post it...  

Anything else???? Hmmmm could be....

Oh wait if when going through the getting ready pictures, I think you can see who CSIL is....  The face I made when she put her arm around me was clasic, and what was even better was that all the BM's saw it and loved it and one even got a pic of it... heheheh 

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 12:44 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Youre right - ALL of those moments are beautiful. Love the father daugther duet!! My dad and I did one of those too - a Christmas Medley during the cocktail hour. It was really special since we are both singers. DH knocking on the hotel door the night before is too cute; and your daughter grabbing the mic and saying how happy she is - thats sooo sweet. Did you have a pro videographer or no? I was sooo happy when I finally saw my video due to all those little moments that were on there that I had forgotten about. Anyway congrats on what sounds like a very memorable wedding.

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine