need some prayers

Online Users: 1,281 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 8

sk127 Posts : 325 Registered: 5/13/08
need some prayers
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 11:32 PM

well i know this isnt the place to post..but i  just need prayers..my mom called me up saturday night letting me know my father went to the hospital (i do not get along with him but he is my father) basically in her words  his circuitry were out of wack between the heart and brain..he kept passing out and couldnt remember anything...well they originally were going to put a pacemaker in on monday..but because they had to do a major surgery today..so they had all the monday ppl in already..they went ahead and did his pace maker surgery..which is nice..hes doing good now...before surgery and after..he said he wants to come down..ive asked my mom a few times..do i need ot cancel and reschedule..and she said no..she will make it down here one way or another. docs said he cannot drive on the way down..but he should beable to on the way up..he has more doc appointmants i think next tuesday...shes still planning on driving since its the cheapest way with how much it would cost to get 3 people down here comfy..so its still a go even  if she cant make it she said dont cancel just go ahead with it...which if that comes up me and FH will talk about it..but my mom is adament ( i think thats the word)? on coming down here.. the only major issue with my father..hes 75...retired military..and doesnt listen to anyone on anything..he doesnt eat healthy at all..and my mom is on his butt all the time about that..but hes basically eat to a heart attack..and with his stuff already bad..he needs to change his habits.but that was my fun weekend..and amazingly..i was going back and forther in email with my brother..who is btw 16..and weve never got along..12 age difference..we argue like cats and dogs lol..but yea lets hope things do go well with my father...alright thats my vent for the night! ty all for putting up wuth me lol

live life to the fullest for the future is scarse

Love2u Posts : 1,661 Registered: 10/24/07
Re: need some prayers
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 11:49 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

I'm so sorry Sky.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Love2uKiss

118 59 8 51
RSVP Date September 24

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 8:25 AM Go to message in response to: Love2u

ty..and to make my night full of more bad news..my best friend has joined the army..im proud of him..but im bummed..but i know hes getting somewheres atleast..hes had nothing but dead end horrible jobs like me.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 8:57 AM Go to message in response to: sk127

Hang in there Sk. This is a lot happening all at once, lots to deal with. I dont know the nature of your relationship/tension with your dad, but if he is sick, it might be a good idea to make contact with him somehow. A phone call or visit if possible. I just think youd regret not reaching out should anything happen. Other than that, take things day by day and hopefully everything will work out in the end.:)

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 1:56 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

well i talked to my mom lastnight and hes doing fine..i dont talkto my father much at all..we just dont get along..he was extremly mean when i was a kid..so i just took to my mom...i give him respect but i just dont talk to him..my mom knows this because of how hes always been.

as long as he doesnt lift his arm up high for a week he will be ok..he lifts hios arm up they will have to reopen to put the wires back in..my mom also said my pizza idea is fine..he can eat one piece and thats it..so i asked if she wanted me to change what we wre goin to do for food..and she said no..

so its still a go..my mom doesnt want me to rescedule or anything..she has to drive all the way down which is going ot take probably 3 days to get down here now ..but there still coming...now hopefully no more stinkin storms come!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 1:21 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 5:26 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45676.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 10:06 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

A-line White One Long Sleeve Open Back Knee-length Prom Dress With Applique
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $98.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-white-one-long-sleeve-open-back-kneelength-prom-dress-with-applique-p-32118.html

lilylucy Posts : 47 Registered: 9/7/12
Posted: Oct 7, 2012 10:38 PM Go to message in response to: sk127

Your big day is coming up soon and now you need to look through the many choices of available western wedding Dresses to pick the one that's perfect for you! Well there's good news for you! There are lots of choices in styles, colors and fabrics among western wedding dresses. It's hard to choose when there so many choices, so try to think about your own personal style - are you looking for a dress that's traditional, modern, or reminiscent of the old west? What season will you be getting married? Is your event indoors or out? In what type of fabric would you feel most comfortable Pink Bridesmaid Dresses? Lace, Satin, and Elegant Denim are all available fabrics for a host of styles. 2 pieces suites with Bolero Jackets with elegant beadwork, classy denim fitted gowns or lace and ruffled sleeveless dresses are all popular choices. All of these special western wedding dresses come in a variety of lengths such as: Full length and fitted, full length and full, t-length, knee-length or hanky bottom edged gowns. A line Halter Satin With Embroidery Sleeveless Floor Length Bridal Gown

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine