Hair Extensions?

Online Users: 1,245 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

Jessica696 Posts : 38 Registered: 6/4/08
Hair Extensions?
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 4:35 PM

So I am thinking about getting hair extensions for my wedding and I don't know the first thing about them!  I have always dreamed of having really long hair for my wedding and my hair right now is just above my shoulders.  What are the different kinds of extensions and what does it cost?  What are the pros and cons?  Any help would be very appreciated.  I already have my dream hairstyle in my head and I would be heartbroken if I couldn't get it. 

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6240/carrieunderwood400a0507vr7.jpg

This is how I want my hair but even longer.

Future Mrs. Hardt

dyminbride Posts : 87 Registered: 5/6/08
Re: Hair Extensions?
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: Jessica696

I used to wear extensions all the time.  One thing do not get the glue in kind, they will destroy your hair.  Make sure you get Boheme hair and have a professional do it.  The price can range from $300 and up.  Depending on if you buy the hair yourself or have them order it. 

I Loved my hair.  I will post a picture for you  I always got the ones they sew in.  But they have clip in ones you can wear just for your special day.  Ask your hairstylist if they can use those.

Call me  MRS ROBINSON!!Kiss

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 4:51 PM Go to message in response to: dyminbride

Here is a better picture

Jessica696 Posts : 38 Registered: 6/4/08
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 11:38 AM Go to message in response to: dyminbride

ok, I have a few more questions what exactly is boheme hair and if I get clip ins how long do they last?
Future Mrs. Hardt

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 12:16 PM Go to message in response to: Jessica696

Boheme is a type of heair that is real human hair.  It is some of the best hair to get for hair extensions.  The clip ins are usually real hair too but cheaper form.  There for more cost effective.  The clip ins you wear for a day and take them out

the sew ins last about 3 mths before you have to get them tightened and or replaced.  Those you wear all the time and can wash and dry them and style them with your own hair.  I am not sure what you can do with the clip ins other than style them for a day

but you can curlt hem and stuff as well.

The clip ins can be re used again and again :)

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 6:51 PM Go to message in response to: Jessica696

A-line White One Long Sleeve Open Back Knee-length Prom Dress With Applique
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $98.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-white-one-long-sleeve-open-back-kneelength-prom-dress-with-applique-p-32118.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine