seating for best man's girlfriend?

Online Users: 1,321 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 0
seating for best man's girlfriend?
Posted: Jan 6, 2005 4:49 PM

when i mailed out invitations for me and my husband's renewing vows cereomy, my brother in law (who will be the best man) wasn't seeing anyone and by the deadline for the RSVPs, he still wasn't. Well now he has been dating someone for a little over a month and he's bringing her to the wedding. my husband assumed she would sit at the parents's table which seats 12 and im sure my BIL assumes the same thing. my hubby said that she doesn't know anyone but my in-laws. well she's met our friends once and my MIL twice and my FIL once, so i don't see how she'd be more comfortable at the parent's table. i was going to have 2 tables reserved for familiy and close ones and probably just put her there. if our officiant doesn't come to the reception, there's room for her, but it still upsets me because i'd rather have my first cousin and her hubby at the parent's table. 5 of my closest family members are coming from Jersey to be there and i really wanted all them to be at the parent's table, but there's no room for my cuz and her hubby so there's certainly no room for my BIL's new girlfriend. am i being unreasonable? i just want the ones most dear to me and my husband at the main table. so so long

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine