MisterKelleys No B.S. Advice Column - NEW- MY Question of the Week #2

Online Users: 1,258 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 297

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: MisterKelleys No B.S. Advice Column - NEW- MY Question of the Week #2
Posted: Oct 24, 2008 3:27 PM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

Yes people, I want it to be known that MrsKelley was indeed rooting for the Boston Red Sox. And you call yourself a Yankees fan!!! Pathetic!!  If you were a true Yankee fan, you'd rather be forced to watch all 60 hours of David Blain hanging upside down in Central Park than see the Red Sox have any kind of success. Shame MrsKelley!

MisterKelley - I know you are prone to exagerration from time to time, but cmon now. I certainly didnt think that you would resort to absolute blatant LYING about my intentions.

Here is the REAL story about where my baseball loyalties lie. I am a Yankees fan. And the only thing I love more than my Yankees is their exmanager, Joe Torre. So when the Yanks were out, I was rooting for the DODGERS. Because There is nothing I wanted more than to see Joe to to the WS on his own and show those Yankee a-holes who run theorganization how its done. I did want the RedSox to win so that they would PLAY the Dodgers in the WS - but the only reason I wanted them to win was so that I could then witness Manny , Joe and the Dodgers humiliate their sad asses hopefully in Fenway Park. So I wanted Boston to get into the WS so that I could watch their eventual epic failure.

I wouldnt exactly call that ROOTING for the RedSox.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Oct 24, 2008 3:39 PM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

BTW Kennysoldwife -  since the Phillies do indeed spring train in my home town of Clearwater Florida, and I had the good fortune to work as an EMT at a many of their games, and everyone associated with the team was always totally cool, I will forgive your silly, ignorant statement. But the Rays are still going to kick their asses.  Conform!! You'll thank me later.

I will thank you now and avoid the rush. 

PTG - Gooooo Phillies!!!!!

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 6:36 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Phillies Shmillies.

Yeah,thats right. I said it.

WATCH OUT "Bleight-ers".TEAM KICK-ASS (LittleRoo,Cyclist,MrsFord,OldAmy and Kelley) are going to KICK. YOUR. ASS!!!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Oct 26, 2008 10:47 PM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

Yay Phillies!!! Finish my good day for me since the Eagles won!!!!

HillyBride92008 Posts : 207 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 10:51 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Kelly- thanks for your honesty. As a Die-Hard Red Sox fan, I can appreciate the theory behind your cheering. I would do the same thing if the roles were reversed!

My poor best friend....her family is split between Red Sox and Yankees fans....it gets ugly during baseball season.

But I digress......go Phillies!

~ Formerly CCFPrincessBride~

Hillary & Sean~ September 20, 2008 Laughing

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 11:07 AM Go to message in response to: HillyBride92008

Yippee Phillies!!! one more game for the series. 

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 8:12 AM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

HIlly we have the whole RedSox vs. Yankees rivalry in my family too. Since me and Dh are Yankee fans and EVERYONE ELSE in my family is Boston fans especially my brother who is a RedSox nation lunatic lol - so we looove having fun with him and TRYING to purposely piss him off. We wear our Yankee shirts, hats, etc whenever we go there, he is so easily angered its hilarious.

Kennys, I still say Phillies Schmillies. They shall lose tonight.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 3:45 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Yes by all means - lets talk about you Pogo. Please tell us all about yourself and your love for MisterK. Youre a trip.:)

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 4:06 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

LOL Hes at work right now, but Im sure he would enjoy a deep discussion with you when he returns. Im sorry you miss him so very much. That must be difficult for you.

MisterKelley Posts : 258 Registered: 7/11/08
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 9:39 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I'm not really into movies and long walks on the beach Pogostix. I find it cliche, unoriginal, and overused. You wanna get to my heart? Let me tie you up in my dungeon. You'll worship me or suffer the consequences.

MisterKelley - Now specializing in Trainwrecks and Jackassery

sweetpeas Posts : 31 Registered: 11/3/08
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 8:14 PM Go to message in response to: MrsShea

Shea- I'm from Gainesville too!

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Nov 24, 2008 11:16 PM Go to message in response to: MisterKelley

MisterKelley, I have a question for you. Why is it that people in the workplace feel the need to do Secret Santas? There is a limit of $10 and I have to buy for someone I barely know. First of all, what kind of crap can I even find for $10 and how do I figure out exactly what type of crap is best for this person? The only thing I really know about her is that she is a raging harpy who apparently does not contain an ounce of humanity. Thank for your help!!!!

MisterKelley Posts : 258 Registered: 7/11/08
Posted: Nov 25, 2008 8:26 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Heidibride30 wrote:MisterKelley, I have a question for you. Why is it that people in the workplace feel the need to do Secret Santas? There is a limit of $10 and I have to buy for someone I barely know. First of all, what kind of crap can I even find for $10 and how do I figure out exactly what type of crap is best for this person? The only thing I really know about her is that she is a raging harpy who apparently does not contain an ounce of humanity. Thank for your help!!!!

Well Heidi, you answered your own question. It's simple - you give her an Ounce of Humanity. How do I do this you say? Easy, go out and buy a one ounce bottle. Then make a label that says HUMANITY and apply it to the bottle. Now what you decide to put inside the bottle is totally up to you. It can be Jack Daniels or pee. Get creative. Or you can always go to the Mecca of cheap ass stupid gifts - SPENCERS at any mall and buy dog s**t in a box or erection pills etc...

MisterKelley - Now specializing in Trainwrecks and Jackassery

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine