NWR: THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE - SOME VENTING SOME QUESTIONS -WHAT TO DO?

Online Users: 1,323 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: NWR: THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE - SOME VENTING SOME QUESTIONS -WHAT TO
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 12:05 AM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

Oh Ashley, This is just insane (not through any of your family's part),and I hope that your GrandM is healthy and happy soon.

I would have to think that at some point you would be  able to slap a restraining order on the neighbor.  I don't know that.  I'll check with my FH tomorrow (he's up at 3:30 for work, so I'll try for later--).  FH is in law enforcement. He may have some suggestions.  I hope so.

I just don't even know what to say at this point.  I hope GrandM improves.

As for your job, I may be asking for advice myself.  Agh 

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 9:34 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I was thinking about this the other night and was wondering if she doesn't quit with the calls, can you guys contact the local authorities and have them contact her and let her know that what she's doing is a form of harrassment.  IDK if that would qualify but it would sure be a good shot so that the REAL family doesn't have to suffer behind worrying about grandma.

I am so sorry to hear about her falling ill and she has been in my throughts and prayers ever since.  Let us know how she's doing K?

MrsDupont Posts : 1,574 Registered: 4/14/06
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 12:16 PM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

the neighbor... go to the house and tell him to his/her face to stop calling or you'll call the cops for harrassment.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine