Bulging Brides

Online Users: 1,257 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

BellaBeautifulB... Posts : 78 Registered: 8/9/07
Bulging Brides
Posted: May 22, 2008 8:37 PM

Does anyone else watch WE's Bulging Brides?  At first I was not into it, I didn't like the in your face type of style but have come around to the ways of Tommy and Nadine. 

What I have learned from the show though is that a lot of the brides on the show don't really drop much weight at their first weigh-in which is the first 3 weeks of the program.  I try to think about this when my goals are unrealistic.  It's hard though.  Now every time I eat something I shouldn't or want to skip a workout I think of them...it's been a good motivational tool!

Innocent*Kristin* Innocent

MrsTaraschi Posts : 190 Registered: 10/11/07
Re: Bulging Brides
Posted: May 22, 2008 8:41 PM Go to message in response to: BellaBeautifulB...

i loved this show, and then my my dish network took away my WE channel, I guess it was a trial channe :(

I've been doing nutrisystem for 2 weeks and have lost 7lbs , so its a small incentive to keep going, I would like to lose 20 lbs which would actually put me at my early 20's weight and I will have to have my dress altered , but thats okay by me! 

I lack motivation in a horrible way but am trying to get back on track, good luck to you! 

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypathWedding Ticker"

Brooke051609 Posts : 723 Registered: 12/31/07
Posted: May 22, 2008 9:45 PM Go to message in response to: BellaBeautifulB...

I LOVE that show!! I love to see the transformations and the little hints that the nutritionist gives on what you SHOULD eat vs what you DO eat. The amount we eat is insane in comparison!! I hope they keep up with the show and get many new ones, I always seem to catch a re-run!

I can't wait for the new Bridezillas and Platinum Wedding's coming June 1st! WE is such a great station for brides!!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:32 AM Go to message in response to: BellaBeautifulB...

A-Line Scoop NEckline Off-Shoulder Straps with Ruffles Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom Dress
Save up to 42% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $188.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-scoop-neckline-offshoulder-straps-with-ruffles-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-32016.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine