POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! GREAT BIG UPDATE!!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 53

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!
Posted: May 15, 2008 11:52 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Ro, WOW!!  This chick sounds majorly CRAZY, DERANGED...  I know here, they can track just about your every move.  So, is there a way to see if she used her access card the day of??
Kiss 

40somethingbride Posts : 240 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 15, 2008 12:14 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mystery Pooper revealed!!!!! Now maybe you can WIPE the slate clean. Glad it's almost ROLLED up. HAR HAR HAR!!!!! I wonder how crazy it would make The Mystery Pooper if she knew Brides from all over the country knew about her Walk By Crapping!!!! It's killing me!!!!

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 15, 2008 12:38 PM Go to message in response to: 40somethingbride

100.gif 100.gif 100.gif

THIS SH!T GOT ME LAUGHING SO HARD, MY BABY MUST BE WONDERING WHAT IN IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON OUT HERE!!!  I STARTED TO FEEL FLUTTERS IN MY TUMMY AND I DON'T THINK I'M SUPPOSE TO FEEL ANY MOVEMENTS FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 4-6 WEEKS!!!  Surprised

40somethingbride Posts : 240 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 15, 2008 12:44 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

I wonder if The Mystery Pooper was confronted in person if her face would get FLUSHED!!!! Sounds like you might have a CRAPPY ENDING soon. HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nominate this for the Best of Brides.com!!!! Maybe we should put this question out there: How do think the Mystery Pooper got the poop there??? I think she did it at home and carried it in her purse on the subway. Or was it Colonel Mustard in the Ladies Lounge-this is so entertaining to us work at home people!!!!!

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: May 15, 2008 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: 40somethingbride

Ok, 40something...it's up. It's the Best Post EVER thread!!
Kiss 

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: May 15, 2008 4:18 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

Haha - that's SO FUNNY! I've got a GREAT (but DISTURBING) mental picture of a disheveled, drunken lady squatting in the middle of an office floor when nobody's looking!

DaisypathWedding Ticker

I like the flowers, so I'm keeping my useless ticker. Just married, 4/26/08!

MrsAWarner Posts : 191 Registered: 2/18/08
Posted: May 15, 2008 6:37 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

I haven't had a chance to get online for a couple of days and this is what I come back to???

Lol, gross. That's all I can say. Makes ya really wonder where in the eff these people come from, and what could possibly go through their minds to justify doing something like that?

I used to work in a grocery store at the service desk and one night one of the stockers came up to the desk to tell me that I needed to go back to dairy to check something out. He was smirking as he said it. So, being in charge, I went back. There was this little old man just walking around shopping........trailing diarrhea out the bottom of his pants leg behind him. It was so gross but we knew he couldn't help it. What got me though was the fact that he seemed totally oblivious to it. Like it wasn't even happening.

Here's another gross story:

I've got a friend who works housekeeping in a hotel. She told me that one morning she went into one of the rooms to clean and found some truly nasty stuff. There was blood all over the curtains and the bed. There was sh!t smeared all over the bathroom and semen on the mirrors and in the sink. Now really, who in the hell does that?

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 16, 2008 9:46 AM Go to message in response to: MrsAWarner

Animated Emoticons 

I guess MOST of us can say that nothing surprises us anymore!!!

KatharineC Posts : 940 Registered: 2/6/08
Posted: May 16, 2008 1:01 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Yyyerrgh I am so disgusted right now! And surprisingly thankful, that the worst I've ever dealt with was in my last bookshop job. It was in a really upmarket mall, like the shop next door had t-shirts that cost thousands...anyway, I was in charge of the children's section and I was tidying the shelves one afternoon, and someone had left a used nappy, full of poop, on the shelf, and stuck a book in front of it. I mean, come ON. There is a nappy-changing facility in the toilet six shops away, and even if you don't feel like getting up, for goodness' sakes take the nappy WITH you when you go! I had to pick it up and throw it away with half a box of tissues wrapped round my hands. Luckily I only gagged a little because it didn't smell too bad - if I'd thrown up at work I would have been SO embarrassed!

Oh and once, years ago, I saw this lady in a supermarket, who was clearly not all there upstairs, and she was putting her finger up her nose and then wiping it inside all the jewelery boxes that were on display. I didn't know what to do - I was nine or ten - so I just left. To this day I wish I'd told someone! I keep shuddering at the thought that people bought those and used them afterwards.

When is my wedding

On October 31st 2008 I marry my One True Love!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine