POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! GREAT BIG UPDATE!!!!

Online Users: 1,286 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 53

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! GREAT BIG UPDATE!!!!
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:39 AM

****SIGH****   Undecided

OK OK, WHERE DO I BEGIN?  THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST CRAZIEST OF ALL THINGS I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN. . . MAN MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!

SO earlier this morning one of our senior analysts walks through the glass double doors, on his way to his office (which happens to be across from the womens and mens room) and happens to notice something "STRANGE" on the floor.  What is this?  This looks strange!  And as he gets closer, he YELLS out "HOLLY
SH!T!!!!  SOMEBODY LEFT SH!T ON THE FLOOR!!!" 

NOBODY believed him!!  We were all like yeah right, thats not so, its probably food or chocolate or something like that, there is NO way there is SH!T on the office floor. 

WELL as all of these people start coming over to take a look at this piece of SH!T, all you can hear are **GASPS** across the office floor!  Well it looks like SHI!T but dude that CAN NOT BE
SH!T!!!!  THEN a few bold ones took some CLOSER steps towards this thing and THEN they noticed THE SMELL, THEN WE ALL got closer and noticed ***GASP*** THE SMELL!!!

HOLLY SH!T BATMAN . . . THAT REALLY IS SH!T!!!  WTF?!?!?

We were ALL standing around this thing like "DUDE THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS STUFF IS REAL!!"  OH BUT Indeed it WAS real!!!!  I mean it was a GOOD size, the color, texture AND ***GASP*** THE SMELL, we all realized it was real!!!

THEN we were all trying to figure out. . . WHERE DA HELL DID THIS COME FROM?!?!?  WHO?  WHY?  AND JUST A FEW FEET AWAY FROM THE REST ROOMS!!!! 

SO you can ONLY IMAGINE the speculations that were circulating at this point!!!  Some were saying that SOMEBODY had an accident. . . but DUDE, if you had and accident. . . GO BACK AND PICK THAT SH!T BEFORE SOMEBODY NOTICES IT!! THE REST ROOMS ARE RIGHT THERE MAN. . . COME. . . . ON!!! 

Then some were saying how it may be dog poop, and that had gotten trapped on someones shoe, but gaging from the SIZE of that thing. . . it was FRESH, NO smudges, NO tracks of ANYKIND.  The manager turned CSI walked through the halls, looked in all the elevators and even in the banks for traces of poop and NO traces were found!! 

Then some were saying how someones pet was bought in today.  But thats impossible because there are NO pets allowed in the building UNLESS its a seeing eye dog and NO ONE in the company is blind!!!! 

Then some were saying, WHO GOT FIRED?!?!?  SOMEBODY IS PISSED OFF BECAUSE THEY GOT FIRED AND WANTED TO LEAVE A PARTING GIFT!!!  OK. . . WELL, that IS DOUBLE GROSS because for SOMEONE to have to SH!T in the bathroom, STICK their hands in the toilette, pull it out and then leave it on the floor as they were leaving!!! OK that is TRIPLE GROSS NOT DOUBLE!!! 

BUT, NO ONE GOT FIRED. . . NOT EVEN in recent WEEKS!!!

SOOOOOOOO the question remains WHO THE HELL LEFT THAT THERE?!?!?!?

My facilities manager came over to "assess the situation" and was like. . . WTF MAN!!!  I GOTTA GO CALL A MAINTENANCE WORKER TO COME AND CLEAN THIS SH!T UP?!?!  HOW EMBARASSING IS THAT?!?!?

SO YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE "SH!TTY" MOOD THAT THIS OFFICE IS IN RIGHT NOW!!!  AT ONE POINT WE ALL JUST FELL OUT LAUGHING BUT THEN REALZIED THAT. . . THIS IS NO JOKE!!!!  THIS PERSON IS ONE OF US!!! WHO THE HELL IS IT, THAT IS NOT STEPPING UP AND SAYING "IT WAS I WHO LEFT POOP ON THE FLOOR!!"  And I'm SURE that at this point, no one will step up and claim it!

Ladies, I work at an highly reputable Investment Bank here in Midtown NYC on the 14th floor, so even a "street floater" couldn't have come in here and left his/her mark!  Besides you will need a pass card in order to get into the elevator bank that leads you to my floor as well as a pass card to get through the glass doors on my floor. 

At this point, my facilities manager has gone down to security to see IF they find any strange happenings on the tapes.  There just so happen to be several cameras installed on my floor, one right by the glass doors and rest rooms were the POOP was left and a couple of others facing east and west of the building.  So we'll see what he gets from that. 

Until then, I am HORRIFIED to say the least that someone would do this and this is a person I work in the SAME office with EVERYDAY.  Use the same bathroom (if female), share the same coffee machine, use the same kitchen, microwave, etc. . . and even eat from the SAME food that is occasionally left in the kitchen after meetings and conferences.  I BET YOU I WON'T BE EATING THAT FOOD ANYMORE!!! I PROBABLY WON'T EVEN BE USING THAT MICROWAVE OR EVEN STORING MY FOOD IN THE KITCHEN EITHER!!!  Because if a person was THAT GROSS to do some mess like this. . . there is probably NO limit to this person's nastiness!!! 

EWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAA!!!

I'll keep you all updated if a culprit is found, next on BELLE'S NEWS AT 11!!!!

CARRY ON!!!!

Message was edited by: RoBelle

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!! NWR
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:45 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Well, you get the Award for Best Thread Title Ever LOL.

Ummm... yeah. It HAS to be someones pet or something. Seriously. There HAS to be some sort of explanation. Im laughing my ass off just at the though of a bunch of officeworkers standing around staring at and investigating a giant piece of poop LOL.

Thats nasty.

You should call "Seven On Their SIde" or "SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!" lol.

"THE AISLE RUNNER" has officially launched ... www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

JaniceO Posts : 980 Registered: 12/5/06
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!
Posted: May 14, 2008 11:49 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Eck!  Robelle, we had a similar incident at the office where I work a few years back.  But thankfully it was just poop smeared on the wall in one of the stalls in the womens restroom.  I will never forget the english coworker who found it... she came out of the bathroom white as a sheet...saying over and over with her english accent... "There's poop on the wall, who would do that... There's poop on the wall..."  Very funny now, but totally gross back then!

You will be telling this story for years!  And for the record, we still do not know who smeared poop on the restroom stall wall!  :)

Janice 

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Posted: May 14, 2008 11:59 AM Go to message in response to: JaniceO

LOL Kelley!  This is just crazy.  The manager has yet to return from security so we're all IMPATIENTLY awaiting his return to find out some sort of explanation!! 

Janice, I just got off the phone with my auntie and even she laughed so hard, she almost pissed herself!!! 

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 12:06 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

WTF is wrong with people?!?!? We had someone do something similar at my job once - only they left a pile on the floor and smeared some on the walls. Needless to say, that person was fired right away.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 12:15 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

I thought this was a joke at first, but as I read more you were for real!  You'll have to keep us posted on this one...

Linda 

Linny-Swanna will chop up the competition.

butterflybride08 Posts : 70 Registered: 1/19/08
Posted: May 14, 2008 12:29 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Holy cow that is really gross, but terribly funny!! keep us updated!
Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypathWedding Ticker

Noviesita Posts : 381 Registered: 6/18/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 12:29 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Ro, I know exactly how you feel I am very suspicious too of people's cleanliness and if face with a situation like that in my office it would drive me crazy!  But since I'm on the other side of things I'm just LMAO!!!!! SurprisedLaughing

JAllen Posts : 793 Registered: 9/1/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 12:51 PM Go to message in response to: Noviesita

Ah man! Thats gross! lol People are UNbeLIEVable!!!  Hopefully they got something on camera!!  Keep us posted! lol

http://mywedding.com/vanceandjammie/

Posted: May 14, 2008 1:53 PM Go to message in response to: JAllen

OK, so the videos were viewed.  Although they see people entering and leaving the elevators going through the glass doors, they didn't find anyone with an animal entering or leaving my department.  ALSO there is a blind spot directly where the poop was left because of the angle of the camera.  The were two more cameras but one was facing in the total opposite direction and they were hoping that that one facing WEST which is ALLL the way down at the other end of the building, would have picked up something up, but the camera's shots only extends to where the water fountain is, approx 10 feet or more feet away from where the pooh was left.

So the only conclusion right now is, this was SOMEBODYS doing!!  Who? When and Why? WILL remain a mystery for now!!!! 

stargazer9 Posts : 448 Registered: 12/20/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 1:56 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

It sounds like they pulled a mission: impossible on you and figured out the exact right place to leave it without getting caught, they're good lol.

MrsMcCain Posts : 580 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 1:56 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Very gross and disturbing. I remember last summer my FH and I took a trip to Oceans of Fun. I was going to go to the bathroom and walked into a stall when I smelled something horrible. I looked down and right BY the toliet was a HUGE PILE OF SH*T. I mean, why didn't they just go in the toliet, it was a BATHROOM. Some people are just nasty.... I honestly couldn't picture what is going through their heads when they feel the need to poop anywhere else besides a toliet!

One more story. My FH cleans pools in the summer as a side job. He tells me that about 1 out of every 7 nights he has to clean diarhhea or poop off of the walls, and pick dirty tampons up off the ground in the bathrooms.

GROSS!!!! I'm glad I have better personal hygene then some people!!!!

savex389 Posts : 506 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 1:57 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

hmmm... maybe they knew that there was a blind spot and knew that they wouldn't get in trouble. at my old job we would always eat food and stuff up front but where there was a blind spot so we wouldn't get in trouble.

Posted: May 14, 2008 1:59 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

I forgot to mention that they ALSO viewed the freight elevators cameras as well, JUST IN CASE and there was NO activity during that time in the freights. ALSO checked security camers on the OTHER side of the building just incase SOMEONE with a pet came through on the other end. . . and still NOTHING!!! 

So this WAS an inside job people.  I'm way grossed out now!!!

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:07 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Ah. The clues lie in the camera angles. Is there a security man or department or anyone that is an overnight crew? A cleaning crew or anything like that? Its got to be someone who knows exactly where the cameras ARE and maybe even how to manipulate or move them. Who better to know that than the people who watch them? Poop-Gate 2008 further investigates....

"THE AISLE RUNNER" has officially launched ... www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine