Hair Trial Pics!!! (Need some advice!)

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 11
Hair Trial Pics!!! (Need some advice!)
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:33 PM

K I'm going to try and post some pictures and hopefully they work, because I've never used image shack before!!  Here goes the first pic!

URL=http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weddinghair1ft1.jpgIMGhttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6078/weddinghair1ft1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Re: Hair Trial Pics!!! (Need some advice!)
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

K I have to wait for FH to come back and show me how to get them in here!  I don't understand
img444/6078/weddinghair1ft1.jpg

Hmm can you see that one?

Message was edited by: FutureMrsWilwert

Message was edited by: FutureMrsWilwert

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:44 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Here are more.. ignore all the funny faces!! =)

img411/3705/weddinghair2ao9.jpg

img227/8240/weddinghair3fn2.jpg

img186/1099/weddinghair4bt3.jpg

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

K now here's my deal. =)  I don't think that the pictures did it justice and I loved it.  BUT in 2 hours a lot of it had fallen out, which is why I got a hair trial in the first place.  By 4 hours most of the curl was pretty much gone.  She hairsprayed the crap out of it and used some other spray gel stuff to help hold the curl as well.

FH's comment was... that doesn't look as fance as I thought it would.  LOL  Boys.  The reason that I had a half up/half down do was because he said he liked me hair down.  But he really says do whatever you want I'll like it anyway.

So I'm thinking of doing something completely different!  I will post some new pictures of what I am thinking of doing now.  

img129/470/00a9f4576174a555d1fc777dr3.jpg

(it won't let me post it for some reason)

img262/6564/51701551uw8.jpg

img262/4498/07cyclegs3.jpg

img262/4498/07cyclegs3.jpg

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Some other details to add... Our hair appt is at 9 in the morning and we should be done by noon. Our wedding isn't until 2 in the afternoon and it is outside.  So I'll have my hair done for like 2 hours.  Do you think I should call and ask them to move it down?

More Pics...
img98/5052/07ribbonij1.jpg

img98/6317/bride36qa4.jpg

K so that's all i'm going to put up there.  I do have a tiara and a veil.  I really like the poofier kind of looks on top.  I don't really know why, but I'm just into them now!  My dress is a beaded white and lacey mermaid dress.  I'm really unsure now.  I really liked my hair.  But, I don't want it to fall flat so fast!  Especially since we have 2 hours before the wedding after we get our hair done!

FALLbrideINLOVE Posts : 1,056 Registered: 3/30/07
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 9:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

before i even read all your posts i saw the picture and thought that it was never going to stay!!  it was just obvious that your hair texture was not going to support those curls especially at an event as long as a wedding.

why not go all up?  you have a beautiful face and figure, up swept will be elegant 

FALLbrideINLOVE Posts : 1,056 Registered: 3/30/07
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 9:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

also i would NOT change the appointment time!!!  2 hours will go by in a blink on your wedding day.  you will need that time.  also when your hair is done right it will last ALL day and night and the 2 hours should not be a factor in changing your schedule Smile

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 10:06 PM Go to message in response to: FALLbrideINLOVE

Thanks so much for your insight!!! I think an updo would be much better because it won't move and I won't have to worry about it being really windy, etc.  I was pretty sure my hair wasn't going to stay because I have really fine straight hair NO body what so ever. =)  So I wasn't surprised, I was just hoping it would stay in... it was mostly because I thought that was what FH wanted, but he says he doesn't really care.  So I'll just have to find a pic I love now!

Thanks!!

krista210 Posts : 450 Registered: 7/14/07
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 10:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I would also switch to an updo if I was in your situation of straight hair (i have brutally thick curly hair :P). The picture with the braid is nice but you are having a tiara so I don't think that one would work. The fancy updos you posted first are beautiful, I especially like the first one! Good luck! It's only a month away!!
DaisypathWedding Ticker

Nichole3 Posts : 1,410 Registered: 5/15/07
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 10:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I really loved the 1st up-do pic that you posted.  I agree that the up-do might be the best way to go, then you won't have to worry about your hair.  It'll be done and look beautiful all day! 

Smile Nichole

August 21, 2010

stfballplayer7 Posts : 271 Registered: 3/17/08
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 11:46 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

i agree with the others it does look very beautiful on you but with fine hair won't stay... the 1st pic you have of the updo looks very nice. and i just wanted to let you in on something my hairlady told me. she said don't wash your hair the night before or the day of because your hair will stay better if it is a little dirty as opposed to clean. i have been seeing her since my second homecoming dance in high school and i made that mistake my first time after that i did what she said and my hair stayed way better than it did dwhen i washed it. weird i know... but it actually works!

THE FUTURE MRS. B.R. HERB  4/13/09

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 9:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine