Another woman trying to break our marriage???

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 27

m2810 Posts : 45 Registered: 11/17/07
Another woman trying to break our marriage???
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:39 PM

So basically ive been married for 3months now and i have a MAJOR issue i do not know how to resolve. THis might be kinda long...so be prepared!

So my husband has a myspace (thats actually how we met) but since 1yr ago he NEVER gets on it. IT would jsut be me and all of a sudden this BEAUTIFUL girl messages him constantly out of no where!! Telling him how hot he was and hos ugly i was and that he deserved better and blah! bl;ah! i just thought it was sumwhat hilarious and went along with it( with my husbands knowledge)THis went on for aboout 5months and this girl got to the point of saying to leave me and i was a hoe, and talking all this crap so i finally decided..ima put an end to this and just ignored her. well 2months before our wedding my sister tell me WE NEED TO TALK FAST!!!

She tells me this beautiful girl messg her saying that my fiance (at the time") had cheated on me w/his ex. I confront him instantyl and he denys everything!! I call the ex and it was almost as if she was expecting my phone call and she automatically goes into saying how could you be with such a dog ur so much better he cheated with me! i think he's secretly in love with me and alot more stuff. so i went to speak w/his mother and she assured me that he was DOIN MISERABLE! and that his ex meant nothing ot him and i was his everything and was determined to get me back and to convince me it was all A LIE!! So i guess it worked cuz i ended marrying him. But its been miserable all i can do is think that he was with another woman. So one day i decided  u know wat i need to forgive them both for what theyve done and maybe that will help me cope with the pain. So i tell her " u know waht , ur not my friend or enemy i just dont want to live this way anymore so i forgive you both" and she was all happy and saying she was glad to be friend again

so a couple days later i decide to log into his myspace and theres "the beautiful girl again" she says i know ur married but does that even matter? do u even care? u know she's a hoe" and on an d on and im like wtf?? so i decide ok ima go along with it this cuz it seems like there is something more so this goes on for a month until finally saturday i FOUND OUT IT WAS HIS EX!!! She had made this fake myspace!! And made EVERYTHING UP!!! IT WAS ALL a lie!!!!!

Nothing had ever happend! She was just trying to get back at him for leaving her (because right before we got together he was with her and left her unexpectedly)! I could not believe she could do this to me AFTER I HAD FORGIVEN HER FOR THE SUPOOSEDLY "CHEATING"!! So i write her and say you know waht? i have proof now that it was you (cuzi found the REAL BEAUTFUL GIRL AND SHE lives in Cali and WE live IN FL) AND I JUST WANT TO LET YOU know that its a real sad thing to try tobreak a blessed marrriage and then to blame evrything on my husband and make ti seem as if he's a cheater and she's the good girl. i also told her to please respect our marriage and stay out of it an di will do the same. She writes back "if i wanted your man to marry me all i had to do was f$ck him the WAY YOU DID!! Omg i could not beleive it! I spent all last night crying my eyes out becauseEVERY1 thinks im STUPID FOR marrying my husbad AFTER HE CHEATED ON ME! and now its all A LIE! I FEEL horrible! Hes been very supportive but I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET HER OUT OF MY LIFE! I asked her if we could please meet up to settle this and all she does is keeps bringin him up and calling me dirtynames. I have neverin my life done anything so horrible to someone and cant comprehend why would someone try to rip our marriage apart. We weremarried in a catholic church and have gods blessing but i feel as though any minurte this girl is goin to do anthing to ruin me! Plz help i dont know what i can do to make the situation better!

DestoB Posts : 638 Registered: 12/31/07
Re: Another woman trying to break our marriage???
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:46 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

fighting on the internet is like the special olympics.  you may win but in the end, you're still a retard.

now... i realize there are a ton of people about to jump me for what i just said but my reasoning it to point out how stupid this whole thing is.  it's fucking myspace!  delete her ass and get over it!  if that doesn't work, you may try actually TALKING to your husband which is sounds like you're not doing.

i can't get this stinkin' ticker to work so here...  april 18, 2009!

http://llama.jjammies*

We're losing weight while we wait... la la la la laaaaaaaa!!!

PALMETTOMOON Posts : 532 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:52 PM Go to message in response to: DestoB

Just my opinion, but if you are old enough to get married, you're old enough to drop these high school dramatics.  Tell the girl you no longer wish to be her friend because of her immature actions and apologize to your fiance for doubting his integrity.  And keep in mind that it is quite difficult to read posts that include so much text-talk and absent grammatical sense.

www.mywedding.com/lizandkevin

JenlovesDon1 Posts : 217 Registered: 8/6/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:53 PM Go to message in response to: DestoB

Wow! I second Desto's reply. Sounds childish and trivial. Ignore her!!

Married 1 year on 3/10/08

08divabride Posts : 831 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:56 PM Go to message in response to: DestoB

LMAO!!!!

I agree with DestoB, what's a relationship without trust?  Talk to your husband and get to the bottom of this.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:59 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

Sorry,but I gotta agree with Desto here. This sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to a bunch of 14 year olds; not to a grown-up married couple. Seriously, this is beyond retarded. Any time that you or your husband spend even acknowledging this "person" is completely wasted. It sounds like you both need to be spending less time on MySpace (which is in fact a site for teens; lets be honest), and more time communicating with each other.

Time for BL5!!! And here come The OLD MARRIED FATTIES!!!!!

Stay tuned for The Aisle Runner's official website...LAUNCHING THIS APRIL!

GO YANKEES!!!

Photobucket

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:02 PM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

No its not just myspace. She Calls My phone and HARASSES ME Too. ITs not just on the internet. THat would be easy to get over but she calls and everytime i try to change my nuber she finds it again! She stalks us CONSTANTLY! some how she figures out what we are up to and SHOW UP! So its not just something i WISH not to avoid. Thats the hard part.

Message was edited by: m2810

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:06 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I do have to agree with DestoB again!  Drop this, delete her get rid of myspace if its not even used why does he have one? It just created added drama that is not needed and talk to your husband!!! it sounds like you not! You know its a lie and that shes lack a serious amount of maturity so you need to be the bigger one and FORGET IT! and to any friends that want to doubt your marriage tell them and if they still continue you might what to reevaluate your friendships with some of them!

Bottom line let it go and TALK TALK TALK TALK to your husband 

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:12 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

I agree with DestoB here too.  I mean, why are you letting her get to you so bad?  Block her and delete her on MySpace and report her on there if needed.  Change your e-mail address, and get different phone numbers for goodness sakes!  Leave your phone number unlisted so she can't get it.  Or, get caller ID and unplug the answering maching/ get rid of voice mail.  She will eventually get the hint!

If she stalks you, file a restraining order against her.  Fuck up her life and her career!  Seriously.  If someone is that pshyco, I would be concerned!  You have to start documenting everything now and turn it into the cops.  Give them everything you have to date.  If nothing else, it will at least scare the crap out of her.

I would just tell her obviously you did know how to fuk your DH better than she did.  Otherwise she would be with him still.  I would tell her she must be a lousy lay!

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:12 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

Okay, if this girl is honestly STALKING you, then you need to call the cops. Do not respond to ANYTHING she sends you, phones you, nothing. Save EVERY message she leaves you; and inform the police that you are being harassed. get off MySpace or delete your accounts; and get your husband on board with all of this. Then, sit down and talk to each other and work on YOUR relationship. You are allowing this person to have the control. Stop giving it to her.

Time for BL5!!! And here come The OLD MARRIED FATTIES!!!!!

Stay tuned for The Aisle Runner's official website...LAUNCHING THIS APRIL!

GO YANKEES!!!

Photobucket

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

"and to any friends that want to doubt your marriage tell them and if they still continue you might what to reevaluate your friendships with some of them!"

I could not agree more.  If you can't trust your hubby, talk to someone NOW.  Don't let it keep going on.  And talk to hubby about the nut-job!  COMMUNICATION IS KEY IN ANY RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:22 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

If she is following you to places you go walk right up to her and dont lose eye contact and make it very clear to her that you have won your man and she needs to get a new hobby, stop being a crazy lady and making a fool of herself or you will involve the police. Thats what I would do but then again us Aussie girls dont take crap from anyone either lol.... we are pretty feisty! But seriously if you act like you dont care and totally ignore her after that and completely ignore the fact that she even exists then she will get bored and will leave you alone., the only reason she is still harassing you is because you are reacting and she likes seeing you react and get all upset!

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:22 PM Go to message in response to: LizS

Thanks everyone i didnt think i could take it that far to the authority i just thought that they would look at me like i was crazy and just laugh it off. But my husband is VERY SUPPORTIVE he is deffinately there for me every minute of the day when i need him but its just so confusing in trying to understand why are some woman like that soo obssesed into trying to ruin a marriage.

Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

aussiebride833 that is EXACTLY what my husband tells me. THat as of rightnow im basically giving her what she wants by feeding into it. But its just so hard not to since we live in the SAME SMALL town, Go to the same college, share the same cirlce of friends, and live 5minutes apart! ITs driving me crazy. I guess the best thing to do is surround my self wth others who support me and to keep myself distracted.

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:29 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

that is a question that can never be answered! dont try to, women have been attempting to answer it for years!! IF you get consumed by her and her immaturity you will loose focus on your marriage. Let it go, if you show her you are not bothered by her then she will eventually get bored and move onto something else. Its like middle school all over again or siblings the only reason that people "tease" or "torture" each other is for the rise! you stop reacting she will eventually leave ya'll alone to enjoy a blissful marriage without her!

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine