Another woman trying to break our marriage???

Online Users: 1,307 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 27
Re: Another woman trying to break our marriage???
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:35 PM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

I have been in a similar situation with  my FH ex about a year ago. But I told her that I dont care and she can do what she likes coz at the end of the day he comes home to me and he loves ME and he left her for a reason and to get over herself. SHE MOVED TOWNS TO BREAK US UP!!!! And we totally ignored her to the point we would see her in the street and wouldnt even look at her just kept on walking and she eventually  got bored and left us alone. Its just High School all over again, Some people just dont grow up! YOU will end up ruining your own marriage if you obsess over it for too long, men dont have a very strong patience for womens pettiness! That wasnt an attack at you its just the truth

futuremrskatz Posts : 59 Registered: 9/20/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 5:01 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

I can't help but wonder how this "supposed" random beautiful girl got your phone number?  And how did your sister come to know about the drama?  And why did you go to his mother?  WOW!!!  I'm gonna leave this one alone or I'll get myself in trouble. 

m2810 Posts : 45 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 5:09 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrskatz

futuremrskatz. to answer question #1 "beautiful girl got my # cuz she turned out to be DH PHYSCO ex and im not completely sure through who she got it. #2 My sister got in the drama because the "beautiful girl" acted as if she knew us and was just "Trying" to help ME out and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE FIGURED OUT WHO MY SISTER WAS (i guess that just had to go into that stalking category from when she did her comple research on me, and i didnt go to his mom. She had came to me because at that time i was ignoring him because I didnt know what to think and DH and his mom are SUPER close and knows his ex since she was born (because they lived on the same street). And she knew that i wouldnt ignore her so thats why she came into the picture. But ya thats basically it. Hope it didnt confuse you since im confused myself.

DestoB Posts : 638 Registered: 12/31/07
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 6:19 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

i would love to expand on your thought process here...

i come from a very small town and know everyone and their business... just as they know mine.  someone is instigating this.  someone is provoking this broad and feeding her information.  i think it's time to do some 'purging' in your social circle.  i think if you and dh sit and think about it, you can probably figure out who's at the bottom of all of this. 

i can't get this stinkin' ticker to work so here...  april 18, 2009!

http://llama.jjammies*

We're losing weight while we wait... la la la la laaaaaaaa!!!

Charlotte09 Posts : 1,021 Registered: 2/22/08
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 12:29 AM Go to message in response to: DestoB

I have had some girls act disrespectful towards me and try to date my FH while knowing that we are engaged. As much as I don't get why they would act like that I do understand that fighting with them just adds to their fun with everything. The few times this has happened my FH let me have a childish moment and vent to him about it. Then he just ignores these girls and never deals with them again because of the fact that they have acted inappropriately and disrespected me. Plus he is normal and does not want to deal with that drama. As well, he has a old friend (not a friend anymore) who randomly tries to contact him. At a point in time the police did have to be notified of his behavior. FH and I were told we are able to call the police anytime this old friend contacts us. However, he only text messages randomly, so when this happens we just groan and go on with our lives. If he does start to come around us and try and fight us physically like before then we will talk to the police, but if we do not have to cause more drama the better. 

I think the problem here is that all of the people in this situation are acting like this is high school. I do agree with another poster that someone is probably stirring things up. You should probably take a hard look at things, maybe you do not trust you DH, or maybe you have just been too protective of yourself and the situation. But trust me the more you say back and the more you do just continues the drama. Go to the police if you feel that this girl is violating your safety. But going to the police just because she shows up at the same restaurant is just going to make her even more dramatic because every time you react she wants to do something back to you. The less reaction from you then the less fun it is for her. Trust me I would love to have some choice words with the girls and this old friend of my FH's whom have bothered me multiple times because of their own stupidity, but it is just not worth the extra drama in the end. 

BooBishaBride Posts : 120 Registered: 1/31/08
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 4:41 AM Go to message in response to: m2810

This sounds like a case off those lame people's court tvs. Before I run off to class, if I forget to turn off the tv, these court shows come on. And they always seem to have some complicated drama involving myspace. Honestly, myspace is just full of spammers anyway. Sell you're account to make money and get over it. 

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 2:56 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

I agree with the other ladies. Get rid of myspace, ignore her, document all calls and emails, contact cops. Or if you can and your DH would, have him (with you there) call her and tell her himself that she needs to grow up and stop this childish crap and that your his wife. He needs to be stern about it, and that if she keeps it up that the cops will be involved.
wedding count down  

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 3:11 PM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

people need to learn to grow the F*** up. plain and simple.

Change your number(s) and deactivate the myspace account. Problem solved (hopefully)

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

R&R: June 21, 2008

Retired Posts : 808 Registered: 4/17/06
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 8:20 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

Okay, I'm going to push buttons here. I don't think people should be supporting or praising you and here's why:

I know the type of person you are because you're just like I was. So first, I'm going to say you should be ASHAMED of yourself for logging in your man's Myspace. It's just like opening his mail. I call BS on you saying he was sitting with you when you messaged this girl; I don't think he was, I think you were just tryng to instigate to see what you could weasel out of her. You're using the "he never logs on anyway" as an excuse to snoop - again, I KNOW because I DID THE SAME THING.

I got ALL UP IN ARMS because FH added "that" ex. You know, that mysterious one that you never met that it seems like she was absolutely perfect. I flipped out, WHY are you adding her?! I started snooping and intercepting every message between them, searching his sent messages, etc.

It was when I found messages like, "i'm getting married in july. i can't wait, she's so amazing" that I realized I was WAY out of line and I had a problem. How on earth could I be going behind my FH's back, snooping his messages, and he's sitting there none the wiser and talking about how wonderful I am?

I was ashamed. So I admitted to him I was doing this and I had a problem. I went to therapy for it to get those crazy feelings out before they ruined our relationship. Which is what I suggest you do.

Him being your husband doesn't mean you can log into his Myspace and stir trouble by talking to his ex masquerading as him. Quit bullshitting, admit that you're logging in TO SNOOP, not "because he never checks it," and get help. No one else is trying to ruin you; you're doing it to yourself by being deceitful.

m2810 Posts : 45 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 6:36 PM Go to message in response to: Retired

UPDATE! I took your advice and decided to be the bigger person in it all. Me and DH talked about and agreed WE'RE FINALLY GETTING HER OUT OF OUR LIFE! No matter what it takes! The past few days have been rough with her calls and text messgs. But i resisted and just ignored and went on about my day. Si im happy for every ones support. I truly do appreciate it.

And to the post above me.....Im curious as to WHY you would think I SHOULD BE ASHAMED??? HA! Thats kinda hilarious! But ok...dont assume that i went through the same myspace situation as YOU did cuz its NOT LIKE THAT! Me and my hubby BOTH go into eachothers myspace occassionaly. What wrong with that??? If we've given eachother permission???? If we can share the same name, towel, straw, toothbrush, house, AND MONEY! Then the HELL with my mail! We are very open to eachother and would never have imagined that others would take it offensive to share this kind of things. He's told me before when and what he needs privacy for and i have gladly respected it...but Myspace was never one of them. So im glad you resolved yous. But next time you should ask  first if your situation was the same. Instead of jumping to conclusions.

Ne ways thanks to all the ladies! This advice really helped to put my foot down and just move on to better things in life!

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 3:33 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

I think if he had something to hide with MySpace, then he wouldn't let you know his password and would just change it.  You know?  I open all of our main.  Mine and my husband's.  I save what's important for him and throw away the rest.  He doesn't seem to care.  Heck, he can open mine too.  No hurt feelings here.  We have eachother's passwords for everything.  We are confident and have nothing to hide.  I think if someone is not willing to be open and honest 100% then your marriage will most certainly fail.  I would not be ashamed if I were you.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 11:33 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

A-line Gold Strapless Sweetheart Layered Sequin Short Prom Dress
Save up to 48% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $88.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-strapless-sweetheart-layered-sequin-short-prom-dress-p-32369.html

MihaelaLica Posts : 2 Registered: 8/17/12
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 11:34 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

It seems to me you didn't do enough talk with your husband. He's the central point in all this and you need to know from him that he actually loves you. If he does not, leave him.

Wedding dresses with Money Back Guarantee - Princessly, the valiant store.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine