HELP PLEASE!! Alfred Angelo Colors!!

Online Users: 1,242 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
HELP PLEASE!! Alfred Angelo Colors!!
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 12:09 AM

My fiancé and I are getting married June 21, 2008. He is enlisted in the USMC and will only be home for 10 days during the time we get married. He and his best man will be wearing their dress blues for the ceremony and I want to wear a white dress with scarlet on it to incorporate some of the color from his uniform. However, with him being gone and us having so many expenses with the new apartment and things we must buy for it (i.e. furniture and dishes, etc.) we can’t afford the big wedding we originally wanted. We have instead decided to have a small ceremony with 28 of our closest friends and family in his childhood church. I have narrowed my search of dresses to the Alfred Angelo “Dream in Color” line in white and scarlet (red, cherry ( I think this is what AA has it listed as). The prices start at $500 and I can only afford to spend around $200. I am looking to buy a used one from someone. Below are the styles I am looking for. If you happen to own one of these and are looking to sell, please email me. I am desperate to make this small wedding the ceremony of our dreams, including the dress I’ve always wanted. Please contact me as soon as possible if you could be of any help.

HLTURMAN1021@YAHOO.COM

Style #1612

aa16122-1.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

aa16123.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

aa16121.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

Style #1797

aa17972.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

aa17973.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

aa17971.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

Style #1124

aa11241.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

aa11242.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

Style #1516

aa15161.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

aa15162.jpg picture by Heavan_Lee

My two favorites are 1797 and 1516. Thanks so much for all of your help!!

Heavan Lee

DennaAllred Posts : 62 Registered: 10/6/07
Re: HELP PLEASE!! Alfred Angelo Colors!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 6:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well I fell in love with the gown in the last picture and it was way to much for me. so with a broken heart i seached for more dresses with color and came along davids bridal weddsite. they have all kinds of dresses with color and some even look like alfred angelo. caution davids bridal is cheap compared to his work so the details are not the same. and if all else falls try ebay.

The Future Mrs. Denna Allred

www.DennaAndJacob.ourweddingday.com

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 6:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

AmyDR Posts : 452 Registered: 1/6/08
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 7:06 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I absolutely LOVE the AA dresses and wish my dress was going to be an AA dress but it's not.  It's a Davids Bridal dress but I still love it.  My BM dresses are from AA style # 6553.  The colors are eggplant and platinum.  A website you might want to check out for cheaper AA dresses is www.1luckybride.com.  I think you'll find what you're looking for there.  Good luck.
When is my wedding

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 2:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Rosa Clara Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-rosa-clara-c-420_451.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine