Recommendations for wedding planner that specializes in destination wedding

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

HollyBelle09 Posts : 6 Registered: 2/17/08
Recommendations for wedding planner that specializes in destination wedding
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 2:19 PM

I need a recommendation for a good destination wedding planner.  I want someone who specializes in this type of wedding planning in Carribbean or Mexico.  The planner can be from the states but specializes in these areas.  Has anyone used someone they thought was especially good?

Thanks,

HollyBelle

Cool

missrachelk Posts : 72 Registered: 6/26/07
Re: Recommendations for wedding planner that specializes in destination wed
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 9:41 AM Go to message in response to: HollyBelle09

My good friend Janelle Scott is a wedding planner here in St Thomas.  She deals witha  ton of destination brides and has a great reputation.

My photographer was just telling me that the last couple she did pics of had Janelle as their planner and they were raving about her.

Her website is www.islandblissweddings.com

Good luck! 

bex1975 Posts : 60 Registered: 1/15/07
Re: Recommendations for wedding planner that specializes in destination wedding
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 2:19 PM Go to message in response to: HollyBelle09

I HIGHLY recommend Tammy and staff from Elite Travel. I used them for my Jan 2008 wedding and I have NO  complaints. They were super speedy with replies and all of my guests plan on booking with them in the future.

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 11:02 PM Go to message in response to: HollyBelle09

You need more than a planner.. you need someone who really knows the destinations, is there for you 24/7  and who really really has awsome contacts with resorts to get you the VIP service you need for your wedding.  check out what NBC has to say about us.  www.Petergreenberg.com  search under destination weddings.

love to help you!

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

Tammy

2bebridejamaica Posts : 13 Registered: 12/19/07
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 1:13 PM Go to message in response to: HollyBelle09

Destinationweddings.com

That is who I am using for our wedding day (11/08/08).  Ellen (our planner) and the staff are great and they have taken all the guess work out of everything. We mentioned where we would be interested in going and she had so much info for us and next thing you know we are booked and have 19 people already in tow for our wedding.  If you are having guests come with you... its great because they are such a great company that they have payment plans.  My fiance also has someone at his work using destination weddings and she is really happy with them also.  Laughing

If you need anymore info I can help!

Amanda

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 1:09 AM Go to message in response to: HollyBelle09

Check Cabo as a destination wedding, very unique and exclusive, incredibles properties, it is VERY important that your wedding planner is stablish on the area, since we exclusive property manage some beautiful beach front villas and we actually are in Cabo, we can offer the BEST deals for transportation, acommodation, pre and post wedding activities, flowers, caterings, ceremony, special gifts, settings, live music, dj's, guitars, mariachis ANYthing you wish for your dream day. Check this web page www.vistaballena.com it's just a taste of a location for your wedding. We have many properties at the prices you'll never get somewhere else, ask me anything, I will be more than happy to help you.

CONGRATULATIONS/Love is in the air......

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine