single rose (pictures?)

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

texastlc Posts : 6 Registered: 1/9/08
single rose (pictures?)
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 10:24 PM

Hello,  I'm new to the board. :)  I'm getting married October 10th 2008 and I just recently had a first meeting with a florist to get some ideas on pricing.  At one point she misunderstood me and had written one single rose bouquet for each bridesmaid (when I had meant one KIND of rose for each bridesmaid).  I had never considered this but after she mentioned it and I checked around online, I saw several other brides doing this trend as well.  HOWEVER, I could NOT find any pictures of this look.  I love the way a long stemmed rose looks and I do believe it could look elegant at the same time, it seems "flimsy" and I want to make sure it doesn't look "weird".  It would definitely keep the look simple and (my pocketbook loves the idea).  Has anyone else done this and how did it look?  My bridesmaids are in espresso brown and they would be carrying a single orange rose with ribbon (champagne or brown colored ribbon).

Re: single rose (pictures?)
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 11:01 AM Go to message in response to: texastlc

I think the single rose looks elegant.  Here are a couple pics I found. You could always buy a rose and go home and put on a nice dress and check it out in the mirror!

las vegas theme wedding

Gerbera Daisy Wedding

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine