to pick out a ring or not?

Online Users: 1,259 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

FALLbrideINLOVE Posts : 1,056 Registered: 3/30/07
Re: to pick out a ring or not?
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 11:15 AM Go to message in response to: Deletedhandle

i am surprised how many girls wrote about the classic ering.  that is what FH chose for me.  he picked it himself and just like everyone has been saying, i think that i thought i wanted something else until i received THIS ring.  when FH gave me the ring he described selecting it romantically.  he said he chose it because it was a classic, timeless beauty just like me

how could you not fall in love!

come back with a picture after your magical day, congrats! 

Tay Posts : 3 Registered: 1/5/07
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 1:33 PM Go to message in response to: Deletedhandle

I was completely surprise when I got engaged.  I had no idea it was coming.  Our mothers picked it out for him becuase he was in the service at the time.  It was not what I would have picked out at all.  I perfer princess cut and I really wanted a three stone ring.  I got a round solitare.  I can tell you the I have honeslty fallin in love with my ring and can not imagine it any other way.  My advice would be to make sure he know what you absolutly do not want and let him pick it out from there. 

Deletedhandle Posts : 49 Registered: 11/13/07
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: Tay

it's funny, that's been my plan all along. and it worked when i thought i knew what i wanted... but i went and looked at rings with a girlfriend of mine and liked everything i thought i didn't and didn't like everything i thought i did... anyhow, now i just have to tell him to ignore everything i've said and go for the things i said i didn't want. LOL... whoops.

they just looked SO different on and i was really surprised by that.

MrsB2Be08 Posts : 58 Registered: 7/24/07
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 9:00 PM Go to message in response to: Deletedhandle

My boyfriend asked for my input and we went shopping so he could see what I liked and what was comfortable for me.  In the end, he walked away with a lot of ideas and, I'll be completely surprised becasue I don't know which setting he will choose. I think that was the best of both worlds. 

I know now that he has picked out a setting and am just thrilled that things are moving along and, trust completely in whatever choice he will make!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine