Help! I am running out of time...

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8
Help! I am running out of time...
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 3:38 PM

Hi There! I am looking for all the March 08 brides out there!  I need some help with hairstyles, beauty, waxing, etc. Any ideas? My wedding day is March 29, 2008.

marty08 Posts : 1,110 Registered: 7/1/07
Re: Help! I am running out of time...
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 3:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yay!!  A March bride. Our wedding is 3/22.  I'm a mess with planning, so don't know if I can help much!!

What are the details of your wedding?

Beachwed Posts : 782 Registered: 9/19/06
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 4:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm already married but I can help, what are you looking for exactly?  For hairstyles, there's a few sites (on brides.com and theknot.com) with different hairstyles.  For beauty, are you trying to find what kind of makeup you want?  I found the best solution was to get a makeup consultation.  I just went to a department store, browsed the different counters to see what fell in my price range, and then the woman at the counter said they could do a consultation with me.  We talked about what I envisioned with the wedding, and what colors we were using, and she found the perfect colors for my makeup that would look great with the wedding.  Then I bought some items from her, but she was very honest about what I could go buy from Walgreens for much cheaper.

Good luck! 

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 4:36 PM Go to message in response to: marty08

So for my bridesmaid I choose the color olive. I have not chosen any hairdo's for myself or bridesmaids. I have been stressed out with everything. first off I had asked two of my friends to be my bridemaids since, 6 months ago. through out all these months I kept on asking them to meet with me to have them choose the style they wanted and to place the order. All 3 times I got stood up. So then I told that they could go on ther own and I would have the style # set up etc. They ended up not showing. So now I kicked them out. I only have included my 13 year old sister, my cousin, and my sister in law. They have already placed thier orders, now I need to purchase shoes, get them set up with make up hair do. My mother started helping me out with planning but she is bugging me, because she wants me to make it even with the bridemaids, instead of 3 she wants four...she wants my cousin to pick her own style with the dress, but with the same color, which I dont want becuase she is going to look more elegant than I. I am so stressed out.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 4:39 PM Go to message in response to: Beachwed

For the beauty situation...thats a very good idea. I am going to actually walk into a Macys to check it out, but I do know that I want make up that will stand out, Not too natural but no to daring? What do you suggest I do with the bridemaids?  Is it rude to ask them to match up in hairstyles and make up, manicures, and pedicures?

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 14, 2012 1:49 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45679.html

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 2:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 4:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 1865 is just $379.99.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 4:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 1865 is just $379.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine