June Wedding Colors

Online Users: 1,254 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 16
June Wedding Colors
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:40 AM

Hello! I'm being indredibly indecisive about colors for my wedding next June. Pink is my favorite color, I was thinking about a blush and cream combination, but dont want my wedding to look washed out. Can you please let me know what your color choices are for a spring wedding? Thank you!

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Re: June Wedding Colors
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:42 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Your combination sounds nice.  How about a little bit of gold to make the colors pop out?

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:48 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

If your favorite color is pink go with that.  I think a pink and cream combo would be really pretty.  Have you decided on a gown yet?  Once you choose your gown the rest will fall into place.  Decide on your gown color or type first and then you will be able to see what color combos will work best.  let us know what you decide everyone here is willing to help in anyway you need.

When is my wedding

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:51 AM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

I definatley like that idea, thanks for the tip!
When is my wedding

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 7:55 AM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

I just don't want it to be like steel magnolias "covered in pepto bismal pink"Tongue out As for the gown I have fallen in love with this rivini mermaid gown 

I love the pink fabric in the backround. I jsut have been bouncing back and forth because I'm thinkin about the whole picture and what my fiance and his party will wear. I also love cornflower blue and pale yellow... All tempting.. Let me just laugh because I think I'm insane, I have been trying to decide for the past 3 weeks!! Thanks for your advice and kind words!  

When is my wedding

WeddingBelle08 Posts : 118 Registered: 7/31/07
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 12:29 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My wedding is also in June. My colors are pink and white, although my dress has a bit of gold in it. The BM dresses are pearl pink from Davids Bridal. I'm hoping mine all comes together and looks ok.
**On June 28, 2008... I'm tying the knot!!**

Sivette28 Posts : 122 Registered: 8/22/07
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 11:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My wedding is in july and my colors are dusty pink  and ivory (pearl).  I think your combinitacon will look great!!! My favorite color is pink too!!!

Stacey61607 Posts : 22 Registered: 2/7/07
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 5:09 PM Go to message in response to: Sivette28

My wedding was in June and my colors were Pink & Green.   I love the way they go together. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" alt="" width="28" height="30">

Message was edited by Stacey61607 on Oct 22, 2007 5:10 PM Message was edited by Stacey61607 on Oct 22, 2007 5:11 PM

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 5:16 PM Go to message in response to: Stacey61607

I think using lots of shades of pink will prevent the pepto look!  esp with the cream and gold

and definitely ask your fiance how he feels about the colors - mine vetoed pink haha.  But you could use champange for the guys so they aren't in pink.

HooahBride Posts : 341 Registered: 9/19/07
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 5:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I say pick whatever color you want. I was trying to go with the whole spring theme but I ended up just picking colors I liked because the other was to frustrating haha...I ended up going with black, champagne, and a deep red.
Miss Audrey

AlohaAroha Posts : 686 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 5:25 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

If you want blush and cream, but love the darker pink in the background of that dress (great dress!), then go for blush and cream with touches of dark pink.

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 11:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

First of all, let me start by saying that your dress is georgeous!  I love the lace and detail on the dress.  Simply beautiful!!!!

My wedding colors were White, Pink and Black for our June 2006 wedding.  Our flowers were mainly peonies (my personal favorite), roses, and orchids.  Here are some pictures from our wedding...

Professional-LizKylelightunitycandl.png picture by muliz24

Professional-BouquetChampagnegla-1.png picture by muliz24

Professional-LizKylewithredunbrella.png picture by muliz24

Professional-KyleLizwithbubbles2.png picture by muliz24

Exit99 Posts : 173 Registered: 3/31/07
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 2:55 AM Go to message in response to: LizS

I'm getting married June 28th, 2008...My colors are green and brown..with the flowers a mixture of all colors....my dress is ivory and the groom is wearing a black suit with brown or green tie

Laughing and Loving is true love....I'm marrying my best friend!

MrsBrock2008 Posts : 101 Registered: 10/9/06
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 10:34 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm getting married June 21, 2008. My colors are apple(red), platimum and cream. I know those aren't spring or summer colors, but they are my favorite. My FH will wear black with cream accessories and the groomsmen will wear black with apple accessories. Flowers will be red roses.  I think you should go with pink since that's your favorite color. There are several different shades of pink. I'm sure you will find one that  won't look washed out.

C James Laughing

Message was edited by VOW on Nov 1, 2007 10:36 AM

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 2:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am getting married June 7, 2008, my BMs dress are fuschia and the bouquets are hot pink, light pink, orange and yellow!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine