October Honeymoon...

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18
Re: October Honeymoon...
Posted: Feb 3, 2008 5:56 PM Go to message in response to: MelHeartsJames

Disney does cruise & theme park packages. 

I have cruised during Hurricane season.  You might not go to the scheduled islands.  If you read your ticket it says they can divert at their discretion & they will sail around a storm.  I'd feel safer on a ship trying to get out of the way of the storm then I would on an island which is essentially a 3rd world country w/ no way off. 

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 3:04 PM Go to message in response to: OctoberLove

October Love,

Hurricaine season in the gulf CAN affect the weather in Cabo.  It can cause rainy days and make a trip seem like a real downer.  I have been to Cabo twice so far and going back at the beginning of July.

The first two times I stayed at the Westin and this time we are staying at the Hilton (with the ONLY swimmable beach in the corridor area).  The hotels further from town are nicer, more friendly staff, better service, and no beach vendors.  Besides, you don't want to be looking at cruise ships downtown Cabo all day, right?  Another place we strongly considered was the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica.  There are 3 other Pueblo Bonito resorts in Cabo, but did not get very good reviews.  If you want more places to stay, check out www.tripadvisor.com to read REAL traveler's reviews.  You get the good and the bad.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 17, 2012 6:15 PM Go to message in response to: MelHeartsJames

Ball Gown Strapless Ruffles Organza Wedding Dress Style Giselle
Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 2:01 PM Go to message in response to: MelHeartsJames

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 4870 is just $369.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine