LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER IN NJ!! HELP!

Online Users: 1,268 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 23
LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER IN NJ!! HELP!
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 10:47 PM

im getting june 20 2008. and im hunting for a fantastic photographer in NJ. our reception area is in Primavera by stirling nj up north. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Re: LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER IN NJ!! HELP!
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 6:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just posted on another board about Celebration Studios and whatever you do, please stay away from them. They are a total nightmare to deal with. 

It took us almost 10 weeks after our wedding to get our proofs. They said we'd have our thank you cards within 2 weeks of telling them which picture we wanted - and it took nearly 5 weeks!  To date, we still don't have our wedding album or 2 parent albums (September 30th was our 1 year anniversary!).  They ignore my emails and voice mails and never call back. 

One of my friends used Steven Tackeff and her pictures and album were gorgeous...and she hasn't gone through any of the problems we are going through (she got married after me and already has everything back!!).  A co-worker of mine used Milton Gil and absolutely loved them.

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have only had wonderful experiences with Celebration Studios.  You may want to check them out for yourself.  I know many friends who have used them and received their products and they were all beautiful.  I was not put off by one person's opinion who I no nothing about.

I suggest you check them out. 

www.celebrationstudios.com 

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 3:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I, as well as a friend that referred me, have had a bad experience w/ Celebration Studios.  I would stay away from them.

alison2008 Posts : 44 Registered: 1/15/07
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 8:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

If money is not necessarily an issue, I would definitely check out Milton Gil.  That is who we wanted to go with, but just wasnt' in our budget. Their work is fantasic, they are small and personal, and believe me, that makes a big difference.

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 8:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I would not recommend Celebration Studios.  My best friend and I used them.  I got married 13 months ago and my best friend got married 2 years ago.  Neither one of us have received our albums or digital prints.  I would never have used them if I'd have known this!  $3200 down the drain!

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 8:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I also used Celebaration Studios and was less than happy with the serice I got. Unfortunatley the photographers are awesome but the studio is a disaster...after almost 2 years and a zillion phone calls ans trips to the studio I have all my stuff. If you are unsure check the Better Business Bureau...they have a ton of negative letters on them.

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 7:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

look at www.clik-space.com

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 3:08 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I loved my friend's photographer.  Check out her website:  christinechoi.com   or my friend's wedding pics:  http://christinechoi.com/slideshows/weddings/sarahbenalbum/

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 9:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We used Chris and Suzanne LoBue from CLB Photography. They are a husband and wife team and I am absolutely thrilled with the photos. Check out their website www.clbphoto.com and see if they are a good fit for you. They were out of my price range, but I splurged...and now I am so happy I did!

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 7:35 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow, carrine!  You are right, their pics are beautiful!  If you don't mind me asking, about how much did they charge and what did it include?

Thanks!

ChucksGrl0215 Posts : 407 Registered: 8/27/07
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

Carrine those pictures are really beautiful. I'm also curious how much you paid. We are having trouble finding a photographer we like and can afford.

www.mywedding.com/meghanandchuck

cristine Posts : 45 Registered: 7/5/07
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 5:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We are getting married at the primavera too!!!

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 2:22 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am using Matt with Matthew Douglas Photography

www.mdgphotography.com

Try him, he is wonderful!!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 11:00 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My brother just had his wedding in October and they used Maggie McGill Studios....AWESOME pics and great photographers!  www.maggiemcgill.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine