Maggie Sottero Size Chart

Online Users: 1,245 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3
Maggie Sottero Size Chart
Posted: Sep 5, 2007 3:29 PM

Hi All!

I just placed my order yesterday for my Maggie Sottero gown...I am 5'4 and my measurements are 33, 26, 37. I ordered size 4 and I'm a bit nervous of how it would fit. (The top is corset)...Any input on Maggie's sizing chart and how true it is to fit would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Smile

Re: Maggie Sottero Size Chart
Posted: Sep 7, 2007 2:07 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

EBN,

33 busts unite!! ( =

Unfortunately, very few women match up perfectly with the measurements on dress sizing charts. If it helps, however, here is part of a Maggie size chart that I found online:

Gown Size Chart  (post  2005 gowns)

Size    0        2         4          6          8       10       12   

Bust    31.5   32.5   33.5     34.5   36    37.5     39 

Waist  23.5   24.5   25.5     26.5    28    29.5    31 

Hips    34      35      36         37      38.5  40      41.5 

It looks like you line up pretty well with a size four, with the corset back I'm willing to bet that you won't have much of a problem with fit, but most women get alterations here and there!

Did you have someone who works at the bridal shop measure you and place your size for you? If so, there's even less to fret about.

( = I know how you feel, though. I placed the order for my dress a couple of months ago (also a maggie!!) and it should be coming in soon. I tried on a size 12 and they measured me out to be a size zero, so I have no idea about how the fit will turn out. 

I'm sure that both of us will end up with beautifully fitting dresses!

Which maggie are you wearing, by the way? 

Posted: Sep 7, 2007 2:16 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Come to think of it, however, I'm not sure how correct that online chart is. I remember the woman in the store saying that my hips were smaller than the zero, and my bust would fit perfectly - and I'm definately not smaller than 34 in the hips! - I'm also pretty sure that by bust is ~33. Where's a tape measure when you need one?

Now I've confused myself!

Oh well! ( =

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 7:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Now I am very worried the lady at my dress shot ordered my dress in a size 10!!! I am regularly a size 3-4 in pants and stuff the problem is I am a 36 D bust and that is why she ordered the gown in a ten but I am scared that it is going to be HUGE!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
imghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10100;95/st/20080315/e/Our+Wedding/k/7fb4/event.png[/img]
[/url]

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine