Reception & Outdoor Ceremony Location in ONE

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

MLWbride Posts : 4 Registered: 7/24/07
Reception & Outdoor Ceremony Location in ONE
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 10:52 PM

I am recently engaged and have begun the search for a location to hold our indoor reception and an outdoor ceremony in the Denver Metro area.  I also need it to be affordable and hold around 150 people.  I hope someone can help!

PLysak Posts : 288 Registered: 7/8/07
Re: Reception & Outdoor Ceremony Location in ONE
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: MLWbride

I'm in Western Massachusetts, so I don't know of anywhere specific.  One website that helped me was www.eventective.com.  There wasn't a whole lot of choices in my area on here or www.theknot.com, but when I used Eventective, I found a ton of places from be-n-breakfasts that specialize in small weddings to huge country hotels that offer wedding weekends.  This is by far the best website for finding caterers and wedding facilities.

SuezyQ Posts : 947 Registered: 8/4/06
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 2:19 PM Go to message in response to: MLWbride

Hi MLWbride~

We are also getting married outside, and having the reception in the same place.  While I'm not familiar with Denver, we live in Oregon, we are using a camp ground.  It's HUGE, and very beautiful.  There are bathrooms on sight, and some bungalows for people if they choose to camp instead of getting a room.  We get it for the whole weekend for under $200!  So, yea it's cheap.  You should check into parks and camp grounds where you live.  They are usually inexpensive.

Good luck!

rubyred1 Posts : 968 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 2:21 PM Go to message in response to: SuezyQ

I have a friend getting married next week in Georgetown.  I'm not going and unfortunately can't remember the name of the place, but her budget is pretty small so it must be affordable.

MyFairytaleWedd... Posts : 102 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Dec 29, 2007 2:38 AM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

Hi!!! I know that this is post is kinda old... lol!!! but I was wondering rubyred1, do you know where in Georgetown your friend is getting/ got married at??? what kinda' venue is it??? thanx in advance!!!
April, 2008 -- My Fairytale Wedding!!!!!

MyFairytaleWedd... Posts : 102 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Dec 29, 2007 2:44 AM Go to message in response to: SuezyQ

Hi Dustinsgirl, your venue sound really nice!!! lol!!! If you don't mind me asking, was/is is your reception outdoors??? or is there a special gazebo you used??? thanx in advance!!!
April, 2008 -- My Fairytale Wedding!!!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine