anyone ordered from efavormart.com?

Online Users: 1,345 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 15
anyone ordered from efavormart.com?
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 3:36 PM

I have been looking everywhere for the best deal on favor boxes. I found what appears to be a good deal from this company but was wondering if anyone has any experience with them, good or bad!

Re: anyone ordered from efavormart.com?
Posted: Aug 6, 2007 11:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Excellent site. Everything I ordered came timely & was quality merchandise.

IndyCindy

Posted: Aug 7, 2007 8:26 AM Go to message in response to: Guest
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 5:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I ordered from them a few times (3 or 4, I think?), they were pretty quick.  Look for their eBay store. Some of their stuff is cheaper on their eBay site than it was on their actual website.  However, be sure of the exact color of what you order.  I ordered some personalized matchbooks from them that were "Burgundy" and when I got them, they were almost purple!  When I contacted them, they did not offer to fix it, they offered me ten percent of the item's price as a refund....so I got a whole HUGE $2.49 back!  Other than that they were good.

Completely in love with my exact OPPOSITE! Cool

Posted: Sep 14, 2007 10:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Bad store, We purchased favors from them and they sucked!  They were cheap trinkets that we tarnished and old. I called the store to return them and they refused to take them back so I let my credit card take care of it.  I wouldnt buy anything from them
Aly

Posted: Sep 14, 2007 2:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't know about efavormart, but I have ordered from http://www.nashvillewraps.com.  They ship very, very quickly.  They haev some really nice stuff.

Also try http://www.papermart.com.  I haven't ordered from them yet but i have heard a lot of good things about them.

Posted: Sep 14, 2007 2:27 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't know about efavormart, but I have ordered from http://www.nashvillewraps.com.  They ship very, very quickly.  They haev some really nice stuff.

Also try http://www.papermart.com.  I haven't ordered from them yet but i have heard a lot of good things about them.

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 2:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have Ordered from them but be very careful because it took me a month to get a order then i notified them by e-mail they told me to be honest about my shipment,they sent out another order and I returned some favor boxes with the late order and they claimed they never got it and never gave me credit till this day.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 11:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Don't buy anything from efavormart aka yaya creations unless you want to be ripped off. I ordered love coaster sets from them. 56 of 70 have visibly scratches and look so cheap. I even took pictures if you like to see them. I asked for an exchange and did everything as instructed. I thought of asking them for a refund, but I would lose more money based on my calculation of S&H cost and my wedding budget. I paid $45 for shipping and handling and they assure me that I would get an exchange with better, qualify same products. Couple weeks later, I find out that they refund back into my credit card account. I email them couple times that that's not what I wanted and they have not respond to them. They just vanish without explanation. My whole wedding plan have to change because of them.

Posted: Apr 9, 2008 9:45 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

E-favormart is HORRIBLE!! 

they send things quickly, but they dont send them properly! 

i ordered 200 favorboxes from them.  they camed in a box 3 times the size of the content with no stuffing (bubble wrap, shipping peanuts, etc) and now my boxes are torn, bent, and scratched from moving around during shipment.

dont believe me?? do the research!  here are some other blog results:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/315/RipOff0315497.htm

http://forums.onewed.com/archive/index.php/t-20.html

sandraxtna Posts : 86 Registered: 8/26/07
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 10:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Whatever you do, do not order the customized ribbon! The spacing of the words doesn't allow to wrap it around anything. I sent a picture and they resent the item in a timely manner, still looking crappy.

I also ordered personalized satin bags and they're poor quality. The print is crooked and some of the bags aren't sewn straight. Don't be fooled by their cheap prices - there's a reason why they're so cheap! 

samsonV Posts : 1 Registered: 1/5/10
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 10:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That's one the web site I located from google. Just can't find their phone number or any one knows?
Like to order on line with site has 800 numbers, at least real people can tlak with. If no phone no address make me hesitate, something they like to hide? Boght my wedding supply from nashvillewrap.com, papermart.com, and ideaRibbon.com . Not all of them are perffect but at least ,easy to contact,and most important all 3 sites have reputation of fast delivery.

ladyfione Posts : 2 Registered: 8/9/11
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was initially reluctant to buy from them due to the reviews. But their prices were just so rockbottom, so I put in a small order initially -items arrived complete and beautiful. So I put in the rest of my linen needs and favor needs with them and everything came together spectacularly. I guess they've gone a long way. I definitely LOVE this store!!!

lovelyannie Posts : 1 Registered: 10/30/11
Posted: Oct 30, 2011 12:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was an Event Planner before my wedding and offering a good price to attract clients on a budget was pretty hard until I found this store. Thanks to their low prices on linens, favors and artificial flowers...I was able to make couples dreams come true and make a name for myself. When it came my turn to get married, I know what stuff to get from efavormart.com to have that expensive look. I absolutely recommend this store for brides looking to save or those that want to cut cost but not sacrifice looks.

beachgal2004 Posts : 80 Registered: 2/6/07
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 8:36 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Never heard of it.

:) love ya

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine