Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

Peridress - Anyone ever ordered from them

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.
Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 56
Peridress - Anyone ever ordered from them
Posted: Jul 28, 2007 8:45 PM

Just wondering if anyone had ever ordered a gown from them. The prices are too good to be true. 

Thanks,

SandyS 

Re: Peridress - Anyone ever ordered from them
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 6:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi, No i didn't order from them because i wanted to do some research on them, it turns out they're located in china. If you look at their phone number in google it takes you to their website, they have like 3 sites, they're based in china and say they do wedding and bridesmaid dresses. Now many things are made in china but I contacted an authorized store from Bari Jay and they assured me the authentic dresses are made in the USA. So I wouldn't trust the peridress website, I wouldn't want to provide any info on their website like credit card no. You can find the same dress, authentic, oh www.houseofbrides.com for $130 which is really good, and you know its not a fake.

Posted: Aug 1, 2007 9:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just ordered 2 dreses from peridress yesterday and paid for them through paypal so if I don't get them I can file a dispute with ebay. When I called and spoke to the owner in China he said it will take about 3 weeks to get my dresses...We shall see.

Posted: Aug 1, 2007 10:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

what number did you call. The number i tried did not work. was it the 8602163669488

Posted: Aug 1, 2007 11:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

When you call from the United States you have to dial 011-2163-669488, the person who answers does speak english you just have to ask. The dresses take about 3 weeks to come in is what I have been told. I hope this helps...

Christina

Posted: Aug 2, 2007 4:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Let us know if the dresses arive and if they are what you expected

Posted: Aug 8, 2007 1:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

thanx. I called and talked to a man that told me my dress will be in between the 13th and 15th. will post when dress comes in. hopefully it turns out ok for both of us

Posted: Aug 11, 2007 5:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am tempted to order from peridress also.  I just found the site today.  Too good to be true.   Please let me know as soon as you get your dresses or hear any other feedback.  Until then, I am skeptical and will keep searching for a ggod price on a Mother of the Bride Dress.  The dress I like is $315 everywhere else and on peridress it is $135.  That is a huge savings!!  Thanks for your information. 

Majean

Posted: Aug 11, 2007 5:15 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am tempted to order from peridress also.  I just found the site today.  Too good to be true.   Please let me know as soon as you get your dresses or hear any other feedback.  Until then, I am skeptical and will keep searching for a ggod price on a Mother of the Bride Dress.  The dress I like is $315 everywhere else and on peridress it is $135.  That is a huge savings!!  Thanks for your information. 

Majean

Message was edited by Majean on Aug 11, 2007 5:21 AM

Posted: Aug 11, 2007 5:19 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Denisse, Please let me know  also if and when your order comes.  I want to order from peridress so bad but am very skeptical.  Thank you.

Majean

Posted: Aug 11, 2007 2:24 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I would absolutely love to know as soon as you get your dresses! I have been going back and forth on whether I should order from this site or not for weeks! I found the perfect dress in a bridal shop in my hometown that didn't come with a perfect price tag, but this site offers it for a fifth of the price. I would love to get my dream dress at a dream price. Please let me know how your experience with ordering from peridress.com goes!

Posted: Aug 18, 2007 4:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I also ordered from peridress last month,27 july. I'm still waiting for the dress. I was tempted because it's really cheap. I tried calling the number to follow-up on my order but I can't get through. I also sent mails to their e-mail address but I have not receive any reply yet. I also paid for them through paypal. I've done some research on the company-Periwing E-commerce-their website says it will take 3 weeks...I'm residing in UK...so I guess I just have to wait and hope that my transaction with them isn't bogus! 

Posted: Aug 18, 2007 5:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow, I'd never heard of this site! My mom procrastinated and can't get the mother of the bride dress that she wants. How do they get all of the dresses in 3 weeks?? I'm just kind of confused since other places say that unless it's in stock it takes longer than that. Their online email form doesn't even work so I'm leery. I can't wait to hear any good (or horror) stories. Please fill me in!

Posted: Aug 19, 2007 8:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I tried calling the no. 00862163669488 today and I was able to confirm that my order is on it's way! The person I spoke to told me that my dress was sent on the 16th of this month and that it will take 15-20 days. I sure hope it arrives here..

Posted: Aug 22, 2007 5:42 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Has anyone ever bought and received a dress from them? If so please post.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine