For a year now me and my fiance have been trying to get pg.. We decided to stop NOw and start planning our wedding... We figurerd we didnt want to have a child out of wedlock. Now i think i might be pregnant ... What should i do ?? Should i move up the wedd to no later than april/may (since id be around 3.4 months by then "if" pg) or should we cancel it ?? Or should we stay with out plans and just give birth and then marry ???
Thi is very confusing cause i really wouldnt want to marry with abig ol belly.. although pregnancy and weddings are the most beautiful times in a womans life .. and it would be a blessing to get both I really really dont want that I know id get very bad looks from everyone and i dont want to ave a bad time at my own wedding