Arbonne- "Pure, Safe, Beneficial"

Online Users: 1,273 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Arbonne- "Pure, Safe, Beneficial"
Posted: May 11, 2007 5:41 PM

I just recently have started using Arbonne products...and let me tell you, ladies---it is amazing. I don't have the clearest skin, but I have been using the Arbonne Clear Advantage set and it has worked wonders for me! I HIGHLY recommend these products to you. They also have an awesome anti-aging set that I'm saving up to buy. I'm SO excited about finding this stuff....and right before my wedding, too! Let me know if anyone is interested in products and I can get you some! My email is Leahk_00@hotmail.com just type Arbonne in the subject line! 

sumerbridetobe Posts : 74 Registered: 2/13/07
Re: Arbonne- "Pure, Safe, Beneficial"
Posted: May 11, 2007 5:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yes i have used arbonne, my FMIL sells it. The only concern that i have is that its very expensive. I found this other company Melaleuca that has the same type of products plus more. I believe that Melaleuca is a better company because if you dont like the product you can send it back no questions asked. If you want to learn about melaleuca products email me at fmryan28@hotmail.com

Posted: May 12, 2007 2:58 PM Go to message in response to: sumerbridetobe

I will definately check out the competition! LOL. I do love Arbonne, though. It does get kind-of pricey, but if you become a consultant, there are MANY discounts and perks! They also have a money back guarantee, which is nice. 

Posted: Aug 9, 2007 11:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just have to weigh in here, and present another opinion on Arbonne. My friend is a (very pushy) consultant, so after hearing about how amazing, great, etc. the products were, I had a party and bought some body products along with the antiaging RE9 line. After spending a ton of money and having her talk them up so much, I really DID want to believe in these products. I've been using them faithfully and my opinion? No difference in my skin.  VERY average products and not worth the (overinflated) pricetag.  Another friend that went to the party and bought products had the same conclusion. Save yourself the money and buy drugstore products that work better! Just wanted people out there to know that, contrary to what the "Arbots" tell you, Arbonne is NOT the holy grail of skincare.    

Posted: Aug 9, 2007 9:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree with Corgi9! I bought it and was not very pleased with it. So out in the trash it went. If you really have skin issues you need to see a dermatoligist spelling? They can get you medicane to help your skin out and its not as pricey as Arbonne.. Just my opinion :)

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 8:13 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Rosa Clara Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-rosa-clara-c-420_451.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine