JUST FOR FUN: Things You Hate! (NWR but good for Stress)

Online Users: 1,262 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5,240

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: JUST FOR FUN: Things You Hate! (NWR but good for Stress)
Posted: Apr 8, 2010 9:43 AM Go to message in response to: Beeble

I hate that I went to get clean clothes out of the laundry basket and found out that one of the cats peed in the laundry basket.

UGH. So I'm late to work.

Beeble Posts : 306 Registered: 11/19/09
Posted: Apr 8, 2010 10:14 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Maybe I could train our dogs to pee in the laundry basket of clean clothes so that my SO would actually put them away.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Apr 10, 2010 7:25 PM Go to message in response to: Beeble

I totally agree about movie trailors. the perfect movie trailor is short, concise, a bit confusing and vague, leaves you wanting more, and intrigues you. It shouldnt give away ANY plot points of the movie ... or tell you the damn ENDING! And, yes, movie ads shouldnt mislead you into thinking they are lighthearted when they arent, although I will say that P.S. I love you was an awsome movie, and even though the beginning was so sad, I found the movie itself to be really uplifting and loved the way it ended.

Still hate the couple upstairs. People who have sex this badly shouldnt be allowed to have it this often or loudly.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Apr 13, 2010 12:35 AM Go to message in response to: Beeble

Beeble - Probably wouldn't help. they would just pee on your clothes. They are sneaky.

OR DH would think he was secially.

August28th Posts : 153 Registered: 1/28/09
Posted: Apr 13, 2010 10:23 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley, I agree about P.S. I Love You. I love that movie too (and not JUST because of Gerard Butler!) but the first time I saw it, I was confused that I was reaching for my Kleenex instead of laughing or wishing I was in her position (as I've done with other rom-coms), but still a great movie.

I hate when people say things like "alls", as in "Alls I wanted to do was..." it drives me nuts. There is no "s" at the end of that word, stop saying it! Or "We got all ate up by the mosquitoes." "Ate up" is not proper English and you sound ridiculous when you say it. "Firstly, secondly, thirdly..." again, not proper Enlish, since when are those words adverbs? I'm sorry, but grammar is important to me and I can't stand when people slaughter it.
I work with a lady (we work in a childcare learning center, so we're teaching preschoolers the basics of everything, mind you) who will tell the kids "He didn't do nothin' to you" or "We're here to learn you good manners" or "That don't make no difference". AHH!! I want to correct her evertime she speaks. Even my boss, who up until recently was a teacher, speaks like that. I want to send them back to 3rd grade English class!

Well that's all for now, but I'll be back!

True love is like a ghost which many talk about but few have ever seen.

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 11:03 AM Go to message in response to: August28th

I hate that any time I turn down food I get some comment along the lines of ‘oh it's not going to ruin your wedding diet!'

When did I say I was on a freaking wedding diet? Maybe I just ate. Maybe I don't feel well. Maybe I just don't want your crap food.

Lady at work: Here have a cookie.

Me. Oh no thank you.

Lady: Oh they are small just have one.

Me: No thank you.

Lady: It won't ruin your wedding diet.

Me:

I have gone through the same thing with Mom and FMIL. No im not starving myself I just don't want to eat lunch three times a day!

wedding tickers

Edited by: starfish701 on Apr 21, 2010 11:05 AM

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Posted: Apr 23, 2010 5:25 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Spring is in the air and ladies in leggings are rocking the cameltoes.

Note to all-legging wearers: Put on a pair of panties or don't hike your leggings up your va-jay

Pretty simple if you ask me. Two easy options to not show off your lady parts to the world.

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 4:49 AM Go to message in response to: BrighterThanSun...

LOL Sunshine, so true. Gotta love the cameltoe. Or not.

I hate that my cat blends in with the carpet in our bedroom so I never notice when she is lying right under my damn feet and I get up and practically step on her. Why do cats lie in the EXACT spot where you are walking? Move!!!

I hate when its 4:49AM!!! and I still havent gone to bed yet cuz I have such bad insomia. FUN!!!!

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 5:08 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I HATE that L'oreal Paris had discontinued their Colour Rays haircolour kits in Canada. I'd buy some when I'm down in vegas next week but they won't let me bring it back on the plane even in checked luggage.

Posted: May 19, 2010 11:28 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I hate Justin Beiber. He is a whole new level of awful.

Posted: May 20, 2010 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I hate that noone ever writes in here anymore. I miss Artbrides rants.

Posted: May 20, 2010 5:30 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I hate when I get my face chewed off for having an opinion on something.

Posted: May 20, 2010 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: Beeble

Yes, getting your face chewed off does suck, because then you have no face.

Where did this removal of face take place? Somewhere I can read it? I do love a good trainwreck thread.:)

jarrodandnicci Posts : 4 Registered: 5/22/10
Posted: May 22, 2010 1:41 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hi there Kelley! I am new to Brides.com and just started planning my wedding. I don't even have much done to my website yet. I saw this post and I LOVE being part of forums. I notice you posted that you dislike that people hardly post on this thread anymore- so I thought I could maybe brighten your spirits!

Things I Hate!

1. Ham. That is pretty self explanatory. I know it's odd and as my family and my fiance's family likes to say, "un-american," but I've never been able to even politely scarf it down.

2. Spiders. Yes this is a rather normal one.

3. An empty toilet paper roll. It is NOT okay to leave the cardboard on the roller and just grab a fresh roll and set it on the ground... If you use the last bit of TP, replace it!

4. Leaving lights/tv/music on when no one is in the room.

5. Having an serious argument/disagreement in which you decide is best to be walked away from, only to come back an hour later and pretend like nothing happened. If there is a problem and you know I am mad, let's WORK IT OUT! Brushing it off your shoulders and not finding a solution for the disagreement only makes me more angry.

6. When parents/siblings come into town and leave your house a wreck.

7. Being late.

8. Being told I am not capable of accomplishing something. This makes me want to prove whoever it is wrong.

August28th Posts : 153 Registered: 1/28/09
Posted: May 22, 2010 8:20 PM Go to message in response to: jarrodandnicci

I hate when my boss tells me "this is your project, I'm giving it 100% to you". Then she takes over and completely changes my plans and confuses me and the kids (I work in a daycare, and am currently "in charge" of Pre-K graduation). Frustrating!

I hate that I've been married almost 9 months and STILL don't have my wedding pictures! My cousin took our pictures and told me it would take awhile for her to get them done. I've called her countless times and emailed her and she hasn't responded to me. Then she tells others in our family that she's the one calling me to tell me they're ready and I'm the one not returning her phone calls! I just called her again last Friday and have heard nothing! I feel like we're never going to get our pictures and if I do it'll end in a rift forever in our relationship, which makes me so sad because she is so fun to be with. I hate that I have a beautiful, yet empty wedding album under our bed when we've been married the better part of a year. I wanna SCREAM!!

True love is like a ghost which many talk about but few have ever seen.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine