Any Casablanca brides?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 53
Any Casablanca brides?
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 4:32 PM

I've ordered my dress (Casablanca #1815) and was wondering if anyone else has worn or is wearing a Casablanca for the big day!  If so, how long did it take your dress to come in?

Re: Any Casablanca brides?
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 4:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm wearing Casablanca as well (Style #1831). I ordered it a few months ago, and it doesnt come in until June or July!  I cant wait for it to come in...i love it and cant wait to wear it! Laughing

Message was edited by appledapple on Mar 21, 2007 4:15 PM

JaniceO Posts : 980 Registered: 12/5/06
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 4:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am also wearing 1831 and its due to come in any day now.  I ordered it in November.   The lady I worked with said 4 months is pretty normal.
Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 19, 2007 1:55 AM Go to message in response to: JaniceO

Oooo, I just tried on Casablanca style 1831 and I love it.  What made you decide on it (or any other Casablanca)?  I'm so close to a decision between it and a Pronovias.  It is so hard to just pick one!

jojolina Posts : 897 Registered: 2/28/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2007 3:31 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

i'm wearing casablanca #1800 and i ordered it about a month ago and was told it will be in mid june.

Posted: Mar 20, 2007 7:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm a casablanca bride!  I'm wearing # 1776.  I ordered it at the end of January and they said it should be in by late June.  I'm hopeing it will be in earlier!

Posted: Mar 20, 2007 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I wore Casablanca #1777.  It took around 4 months to come in. 

Posted: Mar 22, 2007 2:45 PM Go to message in response to: JaniceO

I ordered Casablanca #1831 too!!!  I'd seen it in magazines and knew it was totally me and exactly what I wanted, and I was so excited when I tried it on and ordered it!  Yup, they said about four months; mine should be here the first week in June.  Here it is, the gorgeous thing:

This pic cracks me up, though, because the flower looks like it's sprouting from the model's ear! 

"Love is friendship set on fire." ~ Jeremy Taylor, 1613-1667

Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

RockyMountainBride, actually my fiance picked it out of the bridal magazines. He flipped through with me and it was the only one he liked. I went to David's Bridal to try on random styles, and the forced alot of strapless on me that I just hated. Then I went to a smaller boutique style shop and tried on about a dozen dresses.  Casablanca 1831 and Paloma Blanca 3651 were the 2 I narrowed it down to. Both were so beautiful... but I am having a small, semi formal wedding in Napa and I thought the Casablanca one fit the wedding style better. The Paloma Blanca one has a scoop neckline with the gathered bodice, the straps were all crystals and it had a full pick-up skirt with a longer train. It just felt more formal and it was more than twice the price of the Casablanca dress.

But it is definitely a tough call! Thankfully, I am very happy with my decisions and haven't had any buyers remorse!

Good luck with your decision!

-Janice

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My dress arrived on Monday March 26th and I ordered it November 22nd.  So almost 4 months to the day!  Hope the rest of you ladies have the same luck!

-Janice 

Daisypath Ticker

MelissaJuneBrid... Posts : 698 Registered: 3/13/07
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 11:47 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I ordered Casablanca 1866 from the spring 2007 collection. Oh my gosh I love it! I'm also adding an extra full crinolin underneath it for some extra poof! I just ordered it a week ago and they usually take 4-6 months to come in; at least that was typical at the bridal shop I used to work at. I'm so excited to get it in though!

MelissaJuneBride08

http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;21;6/st/20080621/e/I+Marry+My+Prince%21/k/32bb/event.png">>

jojolina Posts : 897 Registered: 2/28/07
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 8:13 PM Go to message in response to: MelissaJuneBrid...

those of you that have already gotten married or already recieved your dresses.....are you happy with the quality of the casablanca dress?

www.mywedding.com/lorrieandchris

Posted: Apr 6, 2007 8:54 PM Go to message in response to: jojolina

I ordered a Casablanca dress as well and was very pleased.  Took about 4 months to come in.

my wedding dress

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 10:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That is a CRAZY dress GIRLFRIEND!!

Posted: Nov 10, 2007 9:21 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Any one looking to sell their Casablanca 1831 dress?

I am very interested in buying it! Bullock.holly@gmail.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine