TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....

Online Users: 1,298 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3,307

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 9:52 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Bachelor

I am glad he sent so many people home, especially Ella. I liked her, but didn't think she was a good fit for him. I thought it was really honorable to send her back to her child if he wasn't feeling it. And Ashleigh is so full of shit. She doesn't want to be too forward or agressive like the other girls, but she is a few inches from dry humping Jake every time they are alone. And Jessi - I couldn't have told you what her name was till she got booted. I couldn't care less about Catherine. I hate Corrie. Granted Vienna is a bitch, but making the whole comedy routine about her last week seem so immature, high school and stupid to me. Talk to Jake like a big girl if you are so concerned.

I liked Ali in the beginning, but she is starting to aggravate me now. She spend so much time worrying about Vienna it's nuts. Yes Vienna is annoying. But she acts like Jake is keeping Vienna around just to aggravate her. Um, so not the case. And you are right Kelley - she needs to get some blue or green or even black into that wardrobe.

Gia - Sweet sweet girl, but all the intellect of a doorknob. She DOES talk funny - I can't figure out what it is. Sometimes it sounds like she had a speech problem and is trying to be overly concious of how she says and pronounces things.

I think the producers want Vienna around for the drama. When Jessi was leaving Jake told her "Trust me, I heard every word you said". I think that they are just trying to re-do the Wes-Jillian thing with Jake as the victim this time and it's going to make for a whole dramatic outcome in a week or two.

Out of the girl's left, I would pick Tenley, even with her whacked out helium voice. She seems like she would be a wonderful wife and mother. I like that she is seems gentle and a little silly. I can see them together better than anyone else at this point.

Biggest Loser

I said it once and I will say it again. The Green team is going to gain it all back once they go home, I just have a feeling. They aren't working on the mental factors they need to. And the crappy hostile attitude is annoying.

Purple, Black & Pink - I couldn't care less. They are background characters is a boring season of a tv show at this point, IMO.

Orange - I want to like Daris, but they are giving me nothing.

I HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAATE the Red team. I loved that Jillian keeps calling her on her bullsh*t. It's not even that Bob and Jillian care if she is playing the game. They just want her to fess up to it. Oh and I really think Lance needs to take his balls out of Melissa's purse. What a wimp.

I really like Michael. I am not sure why, but I do. I LOVE Sam and Koli. I like that they tried to be nice, decent people when they were giving out their phone calls. I also am a fan of John. If anyone of them wins (at this point anyway), I will be happy. Other than that, I'm not feeling much for people.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 12:27 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

The Bachelor.

I agree that Jake did the right thing by letting four women go this week. It's the right thing to do. The minute that you know there isn't a connection & you just can't see a future with someone, send 'em packing.

And yes while Tenley's voice is the most irritating sound that I have to listen to on Monday nights, I do like her for Jake. They both seem to be down to earth, level headed, nice people. BUT I do fear that she & Alli are obsessing too much over this Vienna chick. Vienna is definitely a shallow, spoiled, brat but they've already expressed their opinions to Jake & he knows whats going on. Tenley & Allie need to re-focus on Jake & stop worrying about Vienna. It might come back to hurt them in the long run.

Allie is still my favorite but it bothers me that she cares so much about Vienna still being there.

Corey's comedy routine about Vienna was very 'high school' & I thought that Jake would be a bit more irritated about it than he truly was. But that's good for her. I was impressed when she grabbed Jake & they went tumbling down the sand dunes together. She is stepping up her game.

Vienna is obnoxious, shallow, spoiled, dramatic, fake/phony & needs to go home already. I dislike her very much.

Gia is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box. She seems like a huge ditz. I can't believe that Jake & her had such a connection, that came totally out of left field. I don't see her staying til the final rose ceremony though.

It's been a great season so far. I thought it was interesting how the girls were standing in two seperate groups after the roses were handed out. And since when did Corey start kickin it with Gia & Vienna? I thoguht for sure she would be standing with Alli & Tenley.

"Have I Told You Lately that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you? Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, Ease my troubles, that's what you do." -Rod Stewart

AmyJustin2010 Posts : 201 Registered: 1/18/10
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 11:02 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

So I've seen many people on here say that the Biggest Loser this season is less entertaining than last one, and that they can't get into the characters?

Do you think it's because they've given less background on them than they did last year? This year it is more about drama in the house, then the weigh in. They haven't really talked about anyone's personal issues. In that respect it makes it hard for viewers to really connect personally with the people on the screen. Last season, I really felt for Abby after having lost all of her family in a terrible car wreck. But this season, I know they've had the background stories, but I can't even remember any of them.

I also think it might have something to do with the idea that they all came with people they know. I have a feeling that they would open up to their partner instead of to Jillian and Bob in the gym. I wonder if seasons with family/couples are more or less successful than the stranger seasons in terms of total percentage weight loss.

On the one hand, when you have your family member with you at the ranch, you're less likely to work on your issues with Jillian and Bob. But also, it's easier to stick with it when you get home.

When you're with strangers, it's pretty much the opposite of above.

AmyJustin2010.Weebly.Com

Amy & Justin--Buffalo Sabres Fanatics :) 

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 9:41 PM Go to message in response to: AmyJustin2010

Amy - I absolutely think that the lack of back story is part of the problem. I also think they haven't given enough time between seasons for us to get excited about the contestants.

I don't think its because they came with family members though. In past seasons, there have been teams, and I really cared about certain people. Mainly because I knew more about them. I also think the challenge where people were eliminated right at the beginning turned me off, even though they have a chance to come back.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 11:23 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

The Bachelor: Let me first say that Im pretty sure I know how this show ends this season, because Ive been following this guys blog, and so far, on other seasons, he is usually 100% right on his predictions,and he doesnt even call them predicitons, he simply states "this IS what WILL happen." Apparently he has a secret source on the show or something... anyway, I only watch for mocking purposes, so I dont care about spoilers myself, but if you girls dont wanna know, I wont spill .... but if you do, I can tell you why there is no rose ceremony next week, and who Jake proposes to. I will say this: he is kind of an idiot.

So he sent Corey home tonight, not really surprising, send the virgin packing the minute she opens up to you lol. Nice. I think he is dying to f**k Gia and thats the only reason hes keeping her around, its so obvious how much he WANTS her. I still love Ali and think they are so natural togther and dont even try ..its just there. Tenley is really nice too, her voice just annoys me lol. Gias too, she sounds like shes sucking on helium. My husband walked into the room when Jake was talking to either Tenley or Corey, I forget ... and he said to her "When I choose the girl Im going to marry, I will never look at another girl again." Ive NEVER heard my husband laugh so hard in my life, he couldnt stop laughing lol. He was like "that guy is full of shit!!! He will never LOOK at another girl again?? Really? Yeah okay, whatever. what a douche." Then we kept joking all night about how we arent allowed to find anyone else on earth attractive now that we are married to each other... NO LOOKING!!! How silly.

VIenna really annoys me more every week. First of all, shes not even pretty, shes weird looking, her eyes are buggin out, and she looks half crazy. I dont get what he sees in her at all. I laughed really hard when Corey read the date card and said it was "Ali and Vienna" on the 2 on 1 ....that was funny!

IDOL: Whats up with recylcing the same guest judges again? LAME. She was boring the first time around, we really gotta see her again? The last bikini guy was hilarious, and there were some really good singers tonight, too bad I cant remember any of them.

I have Biggest Loser on dvr and will watch maybe tomorrow.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 11:00 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Bachelor

Kelley - I'd like the spoiler please. Can you PM me the info?

I am not surprised Corey went. I was totally indifferent to her the whole time. I was surprised about the whole virgin thing. I don't think that was why she went because it seemed like Jake had no issue with that, but I think he didn't like the fact she waited to share that nugget of info. I laughed at him when he said he'd never look again. Yea right.

Kelley - you are totally right. He so wants to nail Gia. I do like the fact that he sent Vienna back upstairs when she got into bed with him. At least he admitted to thinking dirty. At this point, I like Tenley the best. Ali just turned me off by getting sucked into the Vienna BS. If she starts getting past that she will be in my top 2. Although if its anyone but Vienna, I can deal.

I didn't see Biggest Loser yet, since it was on against the Lost premier.

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 12:27 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Whats with so many Idol contestants refusing to leave this season?? Seems worse than other seasons with that!! I LOVED Denver there were some really great people. I actually liked the girl who came in with the little girl that drew pictures for the judges and also the girl from Italy. Shes annoying when she talks (Simon asking her if she ate any helium today haha) but her voice is catchy! Bikini boy was really funny.

Victoria, Miss Personality - who looked like an alien the second day, ugh - was there strictly to put people through for their fashion choices it seems.

The Bachelor: So far I have loved Jake, he seems like such a REAL guy as opposed to other bachelors. I like that he actuallly admits to feeling awkward during two on one dates or other situations hes been where you can tell he wanted to go crawl under a rock, lol. I dont believe in the whole show but its good entertainment! I want him to end up with either Ali or Tenley - both get along so naturally with him!! They went on dates that didnt include helicopter rides and all that extravagant stuff but did "normal" things like window shopping and seeing the city and THATS where I saw real chemistry. But from Kelleys last post I am now super afraid that he chose Vienna in the end...?? I reeeally hope not!!

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:45 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Bachelor - Kelley, out with it!!! Spoil away. Once he got rid of Ella, I was kinda over the show. Just watching it now to see what a mess he's going to make. If I was picking the girl for him, I'd pick Tenley. Hoping he does.
Idol - GREAT night last night. There were a few where I thought "They'll never make it past Hollywood week" Cant' wait for that cry fest. I think Bikini Boy was dumb. I'm glad they only spent like a minute on the whole thing.

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:01 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Kelley, spoil away! Can you post the blog?

Bachelor, can't stand Vienna. I like Alli and Tenley. And I agree he wants to f***k Gia.

Idol, laugh so hard at the bikini boy.

Proud Member of the P.O.O.P.

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:28 PM Go to message in response to: MrsSy

Okay, since it seems clear that most of you dont care about Bachelor Spoilers ... I will first post the actual blog address of where I got my information ...... this way you can all follow it too... and Im telling you, this guy is GOOD, and has been RIGHT ON about everything. He said before last nights episode that Corey would say shes a virgin, and that she would go home too... and I really think hes right about the ending ..... blog is called www.realitysteve.com ....and now for the two big spoliers......

IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT PROBABLY HAPPENS ON BACHELOR, DONT READ THIS POST ANY FURTHER: SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Okay. According to reality Steve, next week, right after Jake meets all the families of the four girls, Ali randomly decides she has to LEAVE THE SHOW because of something" work related' .... just like Ed last season. Really? He claims that she does NOT return like Ed did ... and that she is just gone and Jakes heart is broken etc... hence the clps of next week with him crying over the damn balcony again lol. So yeah... she leaves!!! Dont these peopel clear it with their jobs BEFORE coming on the show? Shes in advertising, shes not a brain surgeon, what could be so dire that she HAS to get back home NOW? I just dont get it. So , Ali is gone, and thats why there is no rose ceremony next week, because she leaves immediately.

And then ....Steve claims that the last two girls standing are Tenley and Vienna.........

And Jake picks Vienna.

He picks Vienna.

He is an idiot.

So yeah ...... its just a blog and could end differently, but as I siad, he has been right about evertything else and claims his source is from the inside somehow lol.

HOUSE: Did anyone else see Mondays episode? I loved it. It was sooo funny with all the pranks at their condo, and I loved the brothers plot with Foreman and his brother.... great episode.

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:35 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley, thanks for posting it.

Jake is an idiot!

Proud Member of the P.O.O.P.

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 4:35 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Wow thanks Kelley. Now I'm debating on whether I want to watch the rest of the season. I read an article about Vienna and how she fucked over her ex-husband who was a Marine and now I hate her guts.

IDOL - "The best of Hollywood" I'm glad they showed these people so I could look for more ppl next week. SOOOOO looking forward to Hollywood week. I can't believe it's going to go from 181 to 24! I already know of a few who just aren't going to make it. And I can't wait to see the breakdowns of those that really can't believe they're not going on to the next round.

Mrs. Pinky

006-2.jpg picture by jenny3_26_05Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 9:09 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

OMG! That is so unexpected! Seriously?

If this guy Steve has been right on with his 'predictions' all season, I've got to give him credit when credit is due! Wow! I'm sure that a ton of viewers are going to be hating on Jake if he chooses Vienna over Tenley. When he & Vienna go frolicking from talk-show to talk-show he is going to get dogged!

Before reading your post I thought for sure that Jake would get rid of Vienna once he met her family & saw how spoiled she is.

Thanks for the heads up Kelley!

"Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, Ease my troubles, that's what you do." -Rod Stewart

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 4:46 PM Go to message in response to: JerseyGirlVA

Well so far what Kelley said is true. I just watched last nights episode and cried like a baby when Ali left!! I typically dont care at all about whats going on up there its all so fake to me but this - ahh that was sad :( When he was kissing her by the limo it looked like he was giving out the last kiss of his life and then he broke down too - ohh it was sad :( Why dont these people get their work situations straight before coming on there?? But he is such an idiot if he going with Vienna. I think Tenley is ready to move on. Of course its all going to be emotional but I think now she really just needs someone to help her forget. Gia's hometown date was blah - shes going home next after the fantasy suite dates are done. I do wonder though why Ali calls him in the next episode?? Especially if supposedly she doesnt come back?

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 5:28 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Well if you wanna know why ali calls Jake, go to realitysteve.com, Im sure he can tell you lol. He seems to know everything, I really wonder where his source comes from. He was right on once again with last nights episode. Could that situation with Ali have been any more VAGUE as to why she had ot leave? Yeah yeah...work rreasons, but cmon, the whole thing was so vague and weird ..."well I just dont know....and I keep asking what if? ...and if only..... should I stay, should I go.... I just dont know..." I have a feeling she calls to either apoligize for having to leave or else to kinda let him know that she made the right decision and shes okay. She was the only normal one left, in my opinion, or the only one who doesnt totally annoy me lol. And yeah, seriously, cant these people figure out their work situations BEFORe giong on the show? I kept saying to my husband... um, she works in account advertising or something...its not like shes a brain surgeon or works for NASA...how freakin VITAL can it be that they MUST HAVE HER BACK right this minute? the whole thing just seemed so overly dramatic and out of nowhere.

Im sorry, but I laughed really hard during Tenleys ballet dance for Jake. I know It was supposed to be beautiful, an expression of her love, blah blah blah...but it was just so silly and cheesy. I had to laugh. And Jake looked like such a tool sitting on a stool watching her. It was so very .....gay.

And could his various scarves /scarfs be any gayer? Damn, he is such a girl with the "Im cooold" stuff. In that one scene I think with Tenly he had on a sweater and a huuuuuuge scarf that wrapped halfway around his damn neck, looked so silly.

Vienna is soooo annoying, and oh my god, she might as well have lived ina trailor. Wow. Talk about tacky lol. Her family was so tacky, and the decor of their home was awful. AWFUL. Yech. Plastic ducks and such , windchimes, yech yech yech........

Gia still comes across like a child to me, I feel like when she talks, shes got a retainer in her mouth or something, its so weird. And I still think their relaitonship is nothing deeper than him wanting to bone her really badly and just finding her sexy as hell. It aint marriage material. She goes home next according to Steve lol.

IDOL: Ellen starts tonight for Holly wood Week. I have a feeling she will be nice, but not as nice as Paula was. She will be normal nice ,but a bit firm. Maybe.

Havent watched last nigths House yet.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine