February Brides!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2
February Brides!
Posted: Jan 13, 2007 8:48 PM

I thought it would be fun and of some support to each other to meet.My wedding is schedualed for February 24,2007.I fly out on the 22nd and am going through both good and scary feelings along with last minute preperations.We're doing a destination wedding on the island of St.Thomas.What about you.Please share.
Never above,never below,Always beside......

Re: February Brides!
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 12:38 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi!  there was a february brides post a little while ago... there are a small hanful of us on this site.  I can't believe how fast it's coming up!  I'm such a control person, i don't think i could handle a destination wedding - do you think it makes your planning easier or harder?

I have to finish the programs this week and i'm picking up my dress on tuesday.  I have a huge sewing project - 5 shawls!  I hope to get atleast 3 done this week.  and I need to shop for last minute items to get the favors all together.  haha thank goodness my advisor is gone for the week :)  I have to teach his class, but atleast i can leave early most days and not feel so guilty!

Re: February Brides!
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 6:57 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I hear ya.I origanaly thought a DW would be so much easier but it's still stressful.Infact I am in the middle of almost compleitly changing our wedding plans.It's insame,38 days before my wedding and I've been put in a real loop of a quary.
Never above,never below,Always beside......

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine