Hey 2/3/2007 Brides

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6
Hey 2/3/2007 Brides
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 1:45 PM

Hi girls,

I was just wondering how everyone was doing?  I feel like I have have so much time to plan and now I still have so much to do,  I need the menus, the programs, place cards, and a bunch of little things.  Hope everyone is doing well, and staying clam.  I finally got sick this week, I thought it would pass by me, but I'm staying positive at least its a month before the wedding and not the week of it! Kiss  Have a nice weekend ladies!

2/3/2007 I will marry my Best Friend!!!!

Lisa75 Posts : 271 Registered: 8/15/06
Re: Hey 2/3/2007 Brides
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 2:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

HHHMMMM!!! is anyone else getting married this day?  I have seen this post sitting there with no other posts.  I know that this day is Bridesmom's Birthday. 

lori83 Posts : 1,852 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Jan 5, 2007 7:58 PM Go to message in response to: Lisa75

marksbride, you are so great! It is my birthday! 42 here I come!!!!

Posted: Jan 7, 2007 10:22 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm getting married this day! I know what you mean - I had 15 months to plan and all of a sudden it's almost here and there is still so much to do! I am trying not to stress, but I must admit I am starting to feel some pressure. Everyone marvels at how calm I still am...but in private I am a mess at times! LOL

I still have to do programs (they are half done), menus, place cards (they are half done), seating plan, meet with all the vendors again, favours......so much still to do and only 4 weeks left to do it! I've even had my Dad on "wedding duty" folding programs (along with myself, my FH and my mom)!

Bottom line, though, if none of those remaining things get done, it doesn't matter - I will still be married with or without menus! Trying to keep some perspective so I don't go totally insane with stress!

Good luck to all upcoming brides!

Posted: Jan 8, 2007 5:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi MeghanH,

I hope everything goes well for you. I'm the same way as long as we get married thats good enough for me!  I guess there not too many 2/3/2007 brides so good luck!

2/3/2007 I will marry my Best Friend!!!!

Posted: Jan 9, 2007 9:10 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi!  One more 2/3/2007 bride here!  I think we all feel the same - we had so much time and now with so little time left there's a ton to do.  I've started final meetings with the vendors, but I still have programs and all that to do.  FMIL is working on the favors. 

I've decided to sew shawls for my bridesmaids... just learned to use the sewing machine last weekend so we'll see how it goes!

It doesn't seem real that it's coming up so fast.

Posted: Jan 22, 2007 10:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Ladies!  12 Days to go!!!  I can't believe there is only one weekend left before our weddings.  I's coming up so fast now.  

I still have lots of small stuff to do.  Only waiting to hear about one persons date and then the guest list will be final and I can finish rearranging the seating charts.

Ahhhh the nerves are finally kicking in full force now  hahaha

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine