girl ask guy

Online Users: 1,269 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6
girl ask guy
Posted: Dec 19, 2006 10:18 PM

My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 years. We have two beautiful girls. We both have finally decided to make our union official. Since we decided this together neither of us really asked the question. I would like to be the one to do this. Any ideas for a special way for a girl to ask a guy?

Re: girl ask guy
Posted: Dec 20, 2006 12:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

That's  way cute - but I'm horrible when it comes to things like this. I think maybe you should get your daughters involved in the proposal. Maybe your FH would like that. Good Luck, girl!

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Dec 21, 2006 11:18 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Awww!! I would definately say get your daughters involved, in some way atleast... seeing as how this union will include them in it.  I think it would be a very nice family thing to do! I'm not sure of any ideas on how to do it, but if I think of any i'll definately send them your way! Good Luck! And dont forget to tell us how things go! :)May 24th I marry my Best Friend!!!

Message was edited by Schrandty on Dec 21, 2006 11:18 AM

Posted: Dec 25, 2006 9:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You could have your girls hold up a sign that says "daddy will you marry mommy?" 

Some thing I saw on Laguna Beach Get some thing, they used a kiddy pool, put some fish in it, Write by it, or like you can get a fish tank put a sign on it that says, "Of all the fish in sea Will you marry me?" That's cute.

Get a Build A Bear, if you have one near you. You can put your own voice Saying "Will you mary me?" Dress it in a brides grown, that they have there too.

Ok that's all I can think of right now.  Good Luck!!!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;6/st/20080622/e/My+Wedding/k/ca48/event.png

Posted: Dec 25, 2006 11:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I LOVE the Build A Bear idea. Thank You

Posted: Dec 29, 2006 1:39 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

build a bear sounds very cute!

Wedding Dress Images
I can't decide which style to get!

Posted: Dec 30, 2006 11:37 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

It all depends on the type of wedding your having. Personally I don't like anything over the top. I believe the casual or cheap would look just as beautiful.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine