Boudoir photos????

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 10
Boudoir photos????
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:28 PM

Sorry if I spelled that wrong... I was wondering if anyone has done these?  I was thinking it would be a fun surprise for FI, if I had them done, then made into a little book for him.  Just curious if anyone on here has done them. 

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: Boudoir photos????
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:32 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Nope, never did one but I know DH would LOVE to get some of me!  He is into photography and wants to take pictures of me... it's not that I don't trust him... but what if they ever got out???  Anyway, if you are certain they would never get out then go for it- your man would LOVE it, I'm sure!

Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:36 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

I know, I think he would love it, and if its printed in a book they can't really "get lost" ya know... I hope anyway... haha  Do you think it seems scandalis?  I don't want FI to get upset if some stranger is taking risque pics of me ya know.  He's not a jealous person, but it crossed my mind. 

JenlovesDon Posts : 414 Registered: 6/20/06
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 3:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

That is an EXCELLANT idea! I know when I was going through the phone book looking for a photographer, I saw a couple that do these and it crossed my mind too!

Of course I think if it was a female photographer I would feel more comfortable, and so would FH. I say go for it. This is a great idea for a gift, maybe valentines day?

mrslilysolovely Posts : 2,130 Registered: 7/24/06
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 5:27 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

My aunt has a gorgeous one in her bedroom of a woman kneeling in front of her man and she is "assuming the position" - it is done in Black and White and the shadows are soooo sexy and the guys torso is enough to make a grown woman drool - the lady is nude too and you can just see a little of the top of her behind. I have always wanted to do one like this - I also found some great sites when I was searching for photographers - they had brides in their skivvies and some nude, but charmingly posed so as not to show all of her naughty bits - I have decided to do these for FH and for myself - like Samantha  (SITC) says, I may have boobs saggin down to my toes when I'm 80, but I can look at that pic and remember when I was a hottie - LOL!

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Dec 14, 2006 6:45 PM Go to message in response to: mrslilysolovely

Lily, do you remember any of the websites of those photographers?  I am still not sold on this idea for me but maybe if I saw some tasteful pictures I could loosen up a bit more so DH can take some pictures that he is dying to take!

Posted: Dec 14, 2006 8:16 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have not done it (I am SO shy), but I was thinking of doing it for our first anniversary or something...I have seen some really well done ones...

Posted: Dec 14, 2006 8:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yeah I think it would be fun for either a wedding gift to my Fi, or valentines day or anniversary or something...  I want to lose some weight first :)

nicolesybrant Posts : 1,359 Registered: 10/4/06
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 2:37 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am sorta doing these...I dont want like crazy pictures...just sexy pictures...such as me on a fancy bed...my dress all around me (on, of course) and my hair down...

It crossed my mind that FH might be jealous but the photographer will be a woman and i am sure he will enjoy them later on and forget all about it...

Nicole, Future wife to Aaron

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 8:11 AM Go to message in response to: nicolesybrant

Ohh Nicole that sounds really cool.  HAHA cool, Joe keeps making fun of me becuase I keep saying cool.  Anyways, if you did those pics, would you be willing to show them? 
Daisypath Ticker

nicolesybrant Posts : 1,359 Registered: 10/4/06
Posted: Dec 15, 2006 3:22 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

I know, nothing outrageous but something elegant and sexy...lol COOL!  Yeah, I would think about showing people...maybe posting the would be a little much but if you wanted to see to get ideas, then i would for sure PM them to you and whoever would like to see...

Nicole, Future wife to Aaron

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine