Am I going crazy???

Online Users: 1,289 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2
Am I going crazy???
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 5:05 PM

So, I went to a Christmas party with my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, and was dressed up with a new coat. I know I had my ring on my finger because I remember being complimented on it. Needless to say, that night I got a little tipsy and passed out. The next day, my boyfriend brings it to my attention that my ring isn't on my finger, I was wearing a different coat at this point and searched through that and my purse, continued to wear my casual coat for two more days, and what do you know it magically reappears in the coat pocket of the casual coat. What makes this even weirder, is the fact that my other ring was still on my finger, so it's not like I forgot put them both on after a shower, and plus there's no possible way my ring could've ended up in that coat.

My boyfriend swears he didn't do anything with it and I'm beginning to think I'm losing my mind, am I going crazy or is he about ready to pop the question?

Please let me know what you think!

FutureMrsP2007 Posts : 194 Registered: 12/6/06
Re: Am I going crazy???
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

• I hear wedding bells! ** maybe he isn't as sneaky as he thought

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: Am I going crazy???
Posted: Dec 13, 2006 5:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Sounds to me like he was trying to get your ring size to make sure your ring is perfect from the beginning.  Hum, maybe this will be a great holiday season for you two to remember forever!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine