June 07 Brides

Online Users: 1,346 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 42
Re: June 07 Brides
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 2:43 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

June 9th; I can't wait!!  Plans are going well and hopefuly the spring will go fast.  Next comes praying for no rain :)

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 2:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

laugh there was a June brides thread somewhere... not sure where it went though.

I'm another June 23 bride. :) I've got the sites booked, and am currently arguing with my caterer about getting a contract. (I think I should get one now, not in five months.)

I'm also taking 20 credits in graduate school... so I'm a little busy!

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm getting married on Friday, June 29...

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 6:09 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I might be getting married June 23 again. We found a different place where we will be able to have our outdoor wedding overlooking the water. YAY!! We are going to look at the place Thursday if it's not too nasty out. (it's supposed to start sleeting that night.) Im not saying for sure though till we get a place booked. :)

Posted: Nov 29, 2006 11:42 AM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

Hey future Mrs. Perry, Im on the same date as  you and my last name will be Pretty.....close to yours LOL. Anywho I just found a dress last week, i should have it by march (so they say) and everything else is booked.....my dress was teh last thing that I had to find Foot in mouth   But all is good now!!!

Afra Posts : 14 Registered: 11/30/06
Posted: Dec 1, 2006 7:01 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Im June 16th bride :) Almost nothing done, so i have to do a lot of things. Hope the June will come here soon :)

Posted: Dec 7, 2006 2:25 PM Go to message in response to: Afra

Our date is now official- June 30, 2007. I feel obsessed with weddings. I watch every "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway?" "Bridezillas" and "Real Wedding Stories". I get a copy of every new magazine that comes out. I hope my fiance doesn't commit me before I say I do. I don't think the day could come fast enough.

"Love is friendship set to music."

Posted: Dec 7, 2006 3:49 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

June 9th bride here.  I'm getting so excited to almost be to the sixth month mark.  The wedding will be here before I know it.

Posted: Dec 8, 2006 12:58 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

We have "Bridezillas" here in Lithuania also :) Im watching them all the time if Im at home :) I hope I want be one of them :D

We dont have here any maggazines about weddings :( But maybe its good - saving my money :D:D

Posted: Dec 8, 2006 9:51 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

yes June 23rd is a popular date that is when i am getting married too. It's so true time is flying by, it seems like just yesterday  I was saying that i had one year to go and now its like 6 months away!

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 1:19 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

And what you already did for your wedding?

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 3:04 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm another June 23 Bride... I didn't realize just how soon it was until I started reading this forum.  I have nothing done, besides the date Embarassed  

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 3:12 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just done with my date...with the church...and rings :) Thats it...and Im a little bit in panic ...but glad to hear im not alone here :)

Posted: Jan 4, 2007 10:23 PM Go to message in response to: futuremrsperry

I'm a June 8th bride.  I've only been engaged for a month but already I'm WAY behind even by the 6 month planning guides.  Yikes big time.  Totally stoked for it though and am enjoying every moment (well almost) of the planning. 

Posted: Jan 6, 2007 11:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm a June 9th bride too!  And I also can't believe how, after Christmas, it seems to be "just around the corner".  I still need to book a photographer, find a videographer, and a florist, but we live in a small town so many people don't get married down here.  I'm so excited, but nervous about getting things done, especially since I'm in my last semester of my senior year in undergrad school!  Good luck to everyone!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine