Sex Thread - No Blushing!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6,987

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Sex Thread - No Blushing!
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 9:52 PM

I know this isn't wedding related, but...I'm worrying already about my fiance and I's future sex life.  I am on pills that totally kill my libido, and therefore, I am less likely to take initiate, be creative, etc.  Any ideas?  I thought we could start a fun thread all about sex.  Funniest time?  Worst experience you now laugh at.  Anyone?

littlefirefli Posts : 259 Registered: 3/30/06
Re: Sex Thread - No Blushing!
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 10:39 PM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

Well, I'll be the brave one and add on first. One way to make yourself feel sexy is to dress sexy. Go to a "specialty" shop like Lover's Lane or Fredrick's of Hollywood. Victoria's Secret is kind of pricey and not very "naughty", though they are more "classy" then the previous two. If you are embarrassed to actually go to the shops you can buy from them on-line. I have bought on-line from Lover's Lane and they are very descrete about everything. 

As for the latter question- Funniest time: Back when I was in high school and I stayed over at his house while his parents were on vaction. We were  geting "intiment" in the frontroom in front of the fireplace when his parents pulled up the driveway. I grabbed all my clothes are ran bare @ss to his bedroom. He could hardly control his laughter as he tried to get dressed before they came in the house. Fortunetly we moved quick enogh and they were none the wiser.

Daisypath Ticker

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 12:03 AM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

BirdLover, I know how you feel.  I am in menopause because of the medication I am taking (I am 30 so real menopause isn't around the corner) and I have no interest at all.  One thing that has worked for me is to pull my DH into the shower or bath when I am already in there.  I have gotten into the habit of showering at night and since I am already naked I can pull DH in and once we get going I am OK.  It's not a perfect situation but he likes it.  :)  And since we are sharing... I can't tell anyone I "know" this story since I don't like to share details of my sex life but it is so funny!  We were feeling kind of frisky on our honeymoon (couple of glasses of wine help the libido, too!) and were walking down some of the little back roads in St. Augustine at night.  I am not freaky or exhibitionist... but it kind of seemed like a fun idea to try to have sex- very quick sex- outside.  There were nooooo people around so it seemed like if we were ever in our lifetimes going to do that now was as good a time as any.  We found an extremely secluded park and it was pitch black so it was the perfect place... except that I couldn't stop being spooked out!  We hadn't been by it in the daytime and it kind of felt like a cemetary to me even though it clearly wasn't.  I just couldn't go through with it and told DH we would stop by during the day so I could feel more comfortable and then try again at night.  Well, that night happened to be the night we did the ghost tour... and one of the first stops was that park- it is apparently one of the most haunted places in the city!  Poor DH... it probably isn't necessary to say we never went back that night to do the deed!  lol  Hope that wasn't TMI!

Posted: Oct 31, 2006 8:36 AM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

You need toi dress sexy and think sexy and it will help you to feel sexier. I have a completley see through nightie that I go t from Fredricks and when I feel like it I will put it on and do what I have to do as if I am dressed. (Cook dinner, watch tv...whatever I feel like doing at the time) and it drives my DH nuts. And honestly the more he wants me the more I get  into it! But, I am not shy about sex at all...I go to the sex toy shops like Fairvilla.....the best sex shop in Florida...really it's 2 stories and you can find andything and everything there. I was there a few months ago and got a really neat sex toy kit...I won't go into to much detail as some of you are probrably not as vocal as I am with sex. And the funniest time....hmmmm...we do it is weird places sometimes and I am also bad about having to "christen" everything. Like when we moved into the house we live in now, we had to do it in both living rooms, the kitchen, dining room, bathroom. (Obviously my daughters room and her bathroom are off limits) But the funniest was one time we went to the beach and brought a tent with us well they were building a multi million dollars condo right on the beach and it still had no doors or windows, so we went in a did the deed in there so I could say I have done it in a multi million dollar home....but then we pitched out tent on the sand (it was like 12 at night) and we were in the middle of doing what we do best when I see this bobbing light flasing, so we try to hurry up, and the just as we are finished the light in shining right at out tent like someone is trying to see inside, so we get our clothes on (well most of them) and open the tent and it is an old lady who was wondering what we were doing. Reallly....she asked what we were doing!! What the heck do you think a young couple in a tent on the beach in the middle of the night is doing? Thumb wrestling?? I think she was more embarrassed than we were, but it was pretty funny. Wow, this is long. Can you tell I like sex?

mrslilysolovely Posts : 2,130 Registered: 7/24/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 10:48 AM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

I felt like I was the only one - sometimes I just don't even think about sex, and since I have gained at least 30 lbs since we have been together, I don't feel so sexy. FH says all that doesn't matter and he still calls me " you sexy thing, you" - sometimes I'm tired and just don't feel like it. But I was reading an article about long-term relationships and when it came to sex, it said -"just do it" - which, when I use that mentality, I actually initiate sex rather than waiting for him to, and we have lot's of fun - cause he is all happy that I started it all! Makes for a great night!

As for funniest - me and old BF were waiting for one of our friends to come over, we were watching tv in the den, and since our friend was always late - we decided to have a quickie. What can I say, the bed was right there. So we are there and we did not hear the car pull up - but we did hear the door open (at his parents house, everyone just walked in) Not enough time to get up or move or disengage anything. His friend walked into the den like nothin' ( really no reason he should do otherwise - we never knocked on the den door) and here we are, under the covers - he is on top of me and I am trying to hide somewhere under him cause I am so embarrassed I can barely breathe ( we all went to school together). Our friend still does not get what is going on and walks over to us and SITS DOWN on BF's butt - and bounces up and down a couple of times while he looks over at us and asks "What's up?"

The look on his face when it suddenly dawned on him that we were naked and interlocked and NOW he is part of it!!! It must have been the looks we gave him when he actually was moving us, I'm sure it was total disbelief that this was really happening, written all over our faces! It always makes me laugh to think about it, I have been giggling over here for the last half hour and my co-worker keeps looking at me like "what are you laughing about?" 

BF always said that he had wanted to tell him that he didn't need any help - BA DUM BUM!!!!

That was my most embarassing moment for many years - unfortunately, I have since surpassed this level of embarassment - the next involved an accidental flash at the convenience store,  in public and strangers watching - terrible combo - would not recommend!

Great thread - I'm lovin' it!

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 11:48 AM Go to message in response to: mrslilysolovely

Gin, I want to be more like you...please teach me your ways!  Hee hee!

I think I was better when I was younger...and I am only 22 now!

Posted: Oct 31, 2006 12:05 PM Go to message in response to: BirdLover

I am 24 Birdlover -- and have been with my DH for almost 6 years and the hardest part about sex....is my daughter! I love her to death, but sometimes you want some nookie and you can't get it. You have to wait until she is in bed, or with her dad or my mom. Serously, buy some lingere and venture out to a sex shop. You can find all at a sex shop esepcially a good one like fairvilla...ohhh you can shop there online. Hang on I think I have their website address on their card in my wallet.....Sure do it is Fairvilla.com. They are in cape canaveral Florida. Really they have EVERYTHING. Clothes, candles, lotions, under garments (from nice to extremley naughty) and they have toys, and books, movies, gag gifts. Really check it out. Start small (i.e...some lingere and some warming edible body oils) You have to see what you are comfortable with. Trust me....once you get really in tune with your sexual side...you will be thanking yourself for it. And when you don't want it but your DH does (which happens to me too sometimes, between work, and my daughter and the household some days I just want to sleep for heavens sake!!) But, I do it anyway most of the time, and by the time we are done I am glad I did it because I feel so much better. Just initiating it...even if you aren't "really" wanting it. You will be because when you see how worked up YOU can get your DH you will feel like the sexiest woman alive!

mrslilysolovely Posts : 2,130 Registered: 7/24/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 1:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Right on Gin! I do feel sexier when I initiate sex cause he's like "what??" at first, then he gets that look in his eye and says "Oh Yeah?" - "What did I do to deserve this?"  - I always tell him it's cause he loves me for me - and it's so much more fun than - well do ya wanna? LOL!

ChrissLady Posts : 1,352 Registered: 4/5/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 1:21 PM Go to message in response to: mrslilysolovely

I am really liking this thread.  FH and I bought our first toy and naughty lingerie 2 weeks ago.  Along with some personal lubricant recommended by the cashier.  We live close in North Carolina, so we shop at a place called Priscilla's.  They aren't as risque as other places I have been, but since this was our first purchase as a couple, it was cool.  As for my funniest/most embarrassing moment, happened about 2 years ago.  FH and I were at his parents house and everyone was gone except his dad.  He was 'asleep' in the living room.  Well, we got started and I guess I got a little too vocal, and his dad knocks on the door and asks 'is she alright in there?'  I am still embarrassed to this day, and now it is the running joke in FH's family, even though no one heard it except his dad.

As for as sexual drive, mine has hit a slump.  Across the last year, we have done it less and less.  I am on Monessa which is a generic version of Ortho-Cyclen.  Are any of you ladies on it?  Is it dampening your sex life?  I go back for my yearly in January, and I am thinking about asking my doctor to switch my pill.  Are there any you ladies recommend?  I would prefer not to be on the one that makes you have only 4 cycles a year.  The thought grosses me and FH out.

Posted: Oct 31, 2006 1:35 PM Go to message in response to: ChrissLady

My DH won't go with me to the sex shop. He is a little more shy to let people know....but I am like sh!t they know we have sex! The last time I went to the sex shop I got this whole kit with like 5 different toys, and penis rings (hopefully not TMI, but like I said I am not shy about sex) and it is all waterproof. I got home and DH has his friend over, I pulled out what I bought ( I was SUPER excited to try it all out) and started showing them and explaining it all....that was enough to get his friend to leave (which is what I wanted, but I didn't want to have to say...excuse us while we go have some fantastic foreplay and sex with the new toys I got...here is the remote for the tv make yourself at home! LOL) But, like I said when you are not feeling like having sex....do it, initiate it and you will feel better. I am always saying "I have a headache, I need sexual healing!" or "My foot hurts...sexual healing?" As far as birth control, I am not on any but I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen and it did not interfere with my sex drive at all, and I didn't gain weight either. But, sometimes you have to get creative in the bedroom cause missionary style sex right before bed can get to be too humm drumm dreary...at least for me!

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 1:41 PM Go to message in response to: ChrissLady

This thread has me laughing, I like it!!  I have to say my FH and I have never bought anything "naughty" - the closest to naughty we bought was some KY thanks to the birth control I was on.  My doc put me on something that was a generic form of Yasmin (it began with an A and I can't remember the name) - well it completely messed me up!  I had a sex drive, believe me lol, but I was drier than the damn Sahara!!  It got my FH so upset and I would have to keep telling him it was my birth contorl I'm going to take myself off of it and he wouldn't believe me.  He started thinking I had a thing for someone else, it got ME just as upset.  I mean here I was with the LOVE of MY LIFE and he was asking me if I wanted someone else, if I wasn't attracted to him, and on and on.  After a couple of drinks one night and him asking me again, I got SO upset we left the bar we were at and I was crying so hard that I had to open my door to throw up.  And believe me I wasn't even close to being drunk, so that wasn't the problem.  So I got off of birth control all together this past January and it has been great!!  I honestly was so happy when I got to say to Joe "told you so".  I initiate it and he gets SO excited, which gets me so excited (in more ways than one lol).  So that's that (o:

Gin, a 2 story sex store.  That is amazing!!!!  Man the only ones around here are little itty bitty ones (up in Mass) and I've been to a couple of sex toy parties, was actually the one to try out some stuff lol ... I did buy some warming lotion for myself, but never used it.  Hmmm, maybe I'll have to go looking for that. 

And I really don't have an embarassing sex story.  Not yet anyways.  What a shame, I wish I did lol. 

So back to the thread starter - seriously try that sexy lingerie (can't spell it) and start with what you feel comfortable in.  Do a little dance for him, I sometimes do that just goofing around because I cannot be serious enough to be serious about it.  Another joke my FH and I have is WAAF, he will start ranting it to me laughing.  WAAF is a hard rock station up here in Mass and one night he put it on and I just went nuts.  LOL right now.  I think I'll do that again tonight.  We still haven't broken in our new couches we bought 2 months ago.....

Just be comfortable with yourself, this is the man you're going to marry and he loves you no matter what!!!  You rock his world, so really rock it (wink, wink) tonight or today or in the morning or whenever you feel like it!!!

49ersfanatic Posts : 581 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 1:46 PM Go to message in response to: ChrissLady

Ooh this is such a fun thread. I like it. My most embarassing moment was when I was in college. I was having a little fling with someone I worked with, my boss actually (he was only 4 years older than me) and one night we went out to Bradley Airport to one of the side roads where you are not permitted to go to. We were getting it on in his car on his car back in his car. It was amazing. Well right as we were finishing up we hear police sirens and see the flashing lights pull up behind us. Now I was freaking out and didn't have time to get dressed. So I just threw a coat over me to cover me up. By the time the cop came knocking on the window I was pretending like I was alseep. I was so scared and nervous. Eventually the cop just told us we couldn't be there and had to leave. I don't know if he knew what was going on, but I wasn't about to find out.

Posted: Oct 31, 2006 1:47 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

Or clean your house naked!! I do that sometimes too. But I am so comfortable in my own skin. I am the one who lies out in the backyard with a thong on. I also do things like wear a skirt with no panties, and right before we leave the house to go somewhere I will bend over in front of DH (to pick something up or turn off the tv, or fix my shoe) and let him see that I am not wearing panties. Try that one.....by the end of the night your man will want it so damn bad and you will feel crazy sexy knowing that he is drooling over you all night long. By the time you get home trust me....you will have some great sex!!!

49ersfanatic Posts : 581 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 1:50 PM Go to message in response to: 49ersfanatic

I also had tried a certain product at a sex toy party. Oh another story I have... I was on a certain BC (the Depo shot) and it totally kicked my sex drive. So I thought I would buy some KY lubricating gel to help things along. Well we tried it and when my husband (boyfriend at the time) entered me I felt this really bad burning sensation like I was on fire down there (and not in the good way). It turns out I had mistakingly bought the warming KY lubricating gel. Needless to say that night was ruined. LOL.

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 31, 2006 2:02 PM Go to message in response to: 49ersfanatic

Aargh- we accidentally used the warming kind, too!  If I had known it might not have been that bad but the way it went was terrible... lol  Gin- I did the skirt with no panties thing, too (knee length skirt!) and it went over verrrrry well!  :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine