Any March '07 Brides?

Online Users: 1,243 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 16

JenlovesDon Posts : 414 Registered: 6/20/06
Any March '07 Brides?
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 4:36 PM

We are getting married March 10th.

Anyone else getting married in March? What do you have left to do?

Re: Any March '07 Brides?
Posted: Oct 14, 2006 9:00 AM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

yes!! We are getting married on March 25, 2007!! I'M SO EXCITED!! Good luck and congrats!

66nova Posts : 346 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Oct 15, 2006 12:44 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

We're getting married March 24th, 2007!  It's getting so close, so soon!  I can't wait!  As far as having anything else to do.. NOPE!  Been completely finished since June!  Just have to get my dress altered when the time's right.

Support bacteria... they're the only culture some people have.

www.theknot.com/ourwedding/JanetSaenz&BenjaminMcDaniel

Posted: Oct 16, 2006 9:37 AM Go to message in response to: 66nova

Cool! All we have left to do is get some invitations, and I still have to get my dress altered too. I can't believe it's less than 5 months away!

Posted: Oct 16, 2006 4:58 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

Oh, yeah!  We need to get the invitations printed, too... So that makes two things. :)

Posted: Oct 19, 2006 8:08 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

March 6,2007 is our wedding date, and right now I have pretty much everything picked out and pictured in my head and I have made contact with our ceremony and reception sites offices but as of yet nothing has been paid for (YIKES) Mom said she wanted to pay for our wedding but I'm kinda like well then let's get on with it LOL just kidding!! I'm sure everything will be fine!

Posted: Oct 24, 2006 4:49 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Our date is March 31st. I still have to order invitations, finalize the candy buffet for our favors, get the bridal party gifts, alterations for my dress. For the most part everything else is done. I am just so excited. I cant believe its only 5 months and with the holidays coming it is really going to fly by YEAH!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 24, 2006 4:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

March 31st heck yeah! Man I"m so behind compared to most of you. I"m a chronic procrastonater. I have the church and reception hall booked, my dress pattern picked out(mom's making that) and the invitations almost done(making those myself). Oh and I have the cake lady booked. But I still have a long way to go. Cheers to all of us.
Live, Laugh, Love

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 5:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You're ahead of me!! LOL I have the chapel and reception site covered, and deposits paid--my dress picked out not bought, the bridesmaids dresses sort of picked out not bought, no cake person yet, actually that's about all I have done---but most of the flowers and all of the ceremony photography is taken care of in the package for the chapel...sigh it's so much to do and we're less than 5 months away!! YIKES!!!!

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

Hey march 07 brides. I thought I would bump this up. Howis everyone's planning going?? I cant believe its only four months to go. Although the big stuff is done. There is alot of little stuff still to do...

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey! Yes, I can't believe we only have less than 4 months to go! This time next month, we will be sending out invitations, getting my dress altered, purchasing our GM and BM gifts, and buy table decorations.

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:40 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

I know. isn't it so exciting. I can't wait to finally send out the invites. Have you decided on the bridal party gifts yet? I think FH is getting the guys flasks. I am not sure yet for the girls. I know I am getting them their jewlery but not sure whatelse.

Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:48 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Not really. FH hasn't decided on his yet, and I think I'm going to get the girls their jewelry and maybe pay for them to have a mani or pedi. Or getting them a framed picture of me and them at the wedding. Not sure...

Posted: Dec 9, 2006 7:40 PM Go to message in response to: JenlovesDon

We're getting married on March 17th. The biggest things we have left are finding music for the reception and ceremony and a location for the rehearsal dinner. What about you?

Posted: Dec 10, 2006 11:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm still itching for something to do.  We're not ordering our invites until the end of this month.  That's the only thing for us until February.  I never thought I'd actually be WANTING stuff to do.  LOL.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine