This should be fun!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

Lisa75 Posts : 271 Registered: 8/15/06
Re: This should be fun!!!
Posted: Oct 16, 2006 11:14 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Megankay, he is a cutie.  Congradulations. 

Posted: Oct 17, 2006 10:39 AM Go to message in response to: Lisa75

Thanks.  Congrats to you too.  I looked through your album.  Looks like you had a great time.

Megan

mrslilysolovely Posts : 2,130 Registered: 7/24/06
Posted: Oct 17, 2006 5:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Gin, you just reminded me about the tatoos. My man used to be a biker - so he has some pretty crazy tatoos. Chicks and Harley's (and even a skull!) - can y'all believe it? I was into modeling, cheerleading, and some sports - never even rode a Harley. FH is sooooo not what I expected - but the best I ever had!

Posted: Oct 17, 2006 5:56 PM Go to message in response to: Lisa75

I always thought I would marry a tall, dark, artistic and philosophical type.  I didn't think I would be able to tolerate anyone else.  Instead I'm marrying a blonde haired, blue eyed military manly man who loves cars and guns, and I couldn't possibly be happier!  I thank God a million times a day for not letting me fall for my "type"!!!!

littlefirefli Posts : 259 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 17, 2006 7:31 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Well, I never really "dreamed" about getting married as a child, I know weird, but I didn't. Any way, I did have an idea of the kind of man I would spend my life with: Dark hair, glasses, and very smart. I know, I was a geek from the begining! Well, I looks like that's what I got, lucky me!
Daisypath Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine