Centerpieces for Camo Western Wedding

Online Users: 1,256 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7
Centerpieces for Camo Western Wedding
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 11:42 AM

Need help with centerpieces. Any ideas please

Re: Centerpieces for Camo Western Wedding
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 12:09 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

maybe you could do a basket of daisies and then add some camo ribbon either wrapped around the handle or the base of the basket - depends how much camo you actually want it would be pretty with just solid ribbon or none too

Daisy Basket Bouquet

Daisy Basket

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 12:29 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You think daisy's and yellow roses would look ok with the camo vest & tie. It is through Jim's formal Wear. I like the ideas of the basket those are cute.  

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 2:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think it would definitely work.  since daisies have a bit of a wild flower feel i think it would tie in well and a soft yellow would work with the vests.  Maybe adding some bear grass or twigs or pinecones - whatever is natural for your setting - may help tie into the hunting/camo motif

Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camouflage Fullback Vest

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

oh and i don't know your budget or how hunting themed you want to go.... but here's another option  - antler wine rack ($40 - although there are some on ebay too) if you're planning on serving wine or if you're allowed to do this or give away alcohol

Antler Wine Server / Rack - click to enlargehttp://www.blackforestdecor.com/anwisera.html

($30)

or perhaps if you are allowed open flames ($25)

http://www.accentuals.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=252

candle holder home decorating western decor antlers

or  (8$)

Antler vase! ($13)

http://www.home-processor.com/huntergifts.shtml

haha ok... i think i'm getting a bit carried away with the antlers

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 3:11 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ok firsdt of all you are not getting carried away on the antlers. I love it. I was also thinking for the girls dresses if they are carrying yellow and white flowers then they need to either wear a light green dress,  tan, or brown right? I also want to use fresh flower center pieces in some type of vase. I like the antler candle set that has the little and big candle i am using them as my unity candle holders.    

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 3:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

What website did you see the big antler candle and the smaller on underneath the picture of the 4 candles in the antler set. I need the one below it because it wasn't on the same website.

Posted: Oct 12, 2006 3:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

oops sorry here's the site

http://moose-r-us.com/Item/lodge-decor/antlerpillarholder.html

here are some antlers from the same site (under the craft supplies section)

I was trying to find baskets with antler handles - but they are pretty expensive - but maybe you could make your own with these?  

i guess the choice of bridesmaids dress depends on how camoflauge-themed you want things.  I think the tan would be the blandest option.  The green or a chocolate brown would tie in with the vests and still be feminine.  And if you wanted to even do soft yellow dresses - they would complement the vests but not match.  

Since any of the colors could work - think of what will look good on your friends and how feminine vs. theme based you want your wedding.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine