I just got engaged !!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
I just got engaged !!
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 5:00 PM

Hi everybody I just got engaged to my boyfreind of two years. We dont have any clue what to do now This is my first post on the message boards and I wanted to ask you guys for some helpful hints or ideas for our big day.Thanks alot , Hannah

Pamela Posts : 30 Registered: 10/2/06
Re: I just got engaged !!
Posted: Oct 5, 2006 5:20 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congrats!! Well this is certainly the best site I've found for planning absolutely every detail and I'm sure everyone on this board can give advice for almost anything!

Posted: Oct 6, 2006 7:56 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations! I am very excited for you! Unfortunately I have no general advice at this point to give you b/c I just got engaged only 2 weeks ago. I will tell you that these boards are really useful, so you should find lots of good advice.

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 2:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey Congratulations !! So what kind of wedding did you have in mind? I'm sure we will both find lots of ideas for our big day!!

Posted: Oct 9, 2006 2:54 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congrats~ Well 1st things 1st you should decide on your big day~ When, what you want and maybe how much you intend to spend. I've been planning mine for a few months now and feel really prepared so far I used the My Wedding Planner on this site to kind of give me an Idea of what I should do. Good luck and Congrats again.......Wink

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine